Chapter-6 First Day Of School

RIKER POV-

"No. I can not get married to that." I spat. "Hey!! I can't get married to you ether!! Your freaking bipolar!" Emily yells across the table.

"Sure I am!! You are too!" I say the the first part sarcastically.

"You little--" Emily was cut off by her mom, "HEY!!" She yells.

We all look. "We're sorry! But we can't help it that you guys are perfect for each other, and we're just doing you guys a favor." Mrs. Olsen explains.

"I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED TO HIM!! Yeah, I would have wanted him to 3 years ago!! But now that he hasn't called me for 3 years, and doesn't even remember the times we had together, I'm not." Emily storms out of the room.

"I'm so sorry about her." Mrs. Olsen apologizes about her daughter, before running off her way.

"Mom, Dad, how could you?!" I also storm out of the room.

Rydel POV-

Well, awkward. But I'm going to be sister in- laws with Emily!!

"Hey. Wanna have a sleep over?" I ask Catie.

"No, you girls cannot tonight. Today was the last day of summer vacation, remember. Catie, you start school here tomorrow." Mom explains.

Riker, and Em are going to be seniors. Ratliff, and I are going to be juniors.
Rocky is going to be a sophomore.
Catie and Ross are going to be Freshman.
Ryland will be in 8th grade.

"Well we are going to pick out my outfit for tomorrow." I drag Catie up to my room.

"So, I think I might wear, this pink tutu, this white Hello Kitty shirt, that has some pink on it. Then my R5 white converse with the Pink R5 sign. There high tops." I explain, and pull everything out of my closet.

"AMAZING!!" Catie compliments. "Thank you." I laugh.

"I'm going to wear my jean shorts, black converse with a cheetah PINK shirt." Catie explains. "Love it!!" I compliment.

"Catie! We are leaving!" Mrs. Olsen yells from downstairs.

"Well, gotta go. Let's walk together to school tomorrow. Bye Dells." She hugs me, and skips downstairs.

"Bye Lynch's!!!" Catie yells, from downstairs, then the door slammed.

"Well. Better get to bed." I say to myself. I change into pajamas, and go to bed.

--

Emily POV-

"GET UP!!" Someone screams in my ear. I shoot up, and hit heads with the person.

"Ow." We both groan, rubbing our heads. I open my eyes to see Riker.

"What do you want?" I spat. "Your Mom told me to wake you up." He says.

I groan, then get ready. After kicking Riker out of my room.

After getting ready, I go downstairs and eat. I'm in black high wasted shorts, a long sleeve salmon crop top, and salmon vans, with a black flower headband around my head. Also some makeup.

"Beautiful.." Someone whispers. I whip my head around to find Riker. D-did he just call me beautiful?

I blush, then hide my face. "C'mon eat." Mom puts a plate of Bacon, and pancakes in front of me.

I grab the bacon, and hop out of my seat. "Bye mom! Have a good day, love you!" I grab my bag, and Riker's hand quickly, then run out of the house.

"Why'd you do that?" He asks. "Cause she'll make me eat the pancakes."

He nods. We rush into his house, to find the others eating. Including Catie.

"Ready?" I ask. They all nod, and put their plates in the sink.

They grab their bags, and we start walking.

We get to Ryland's school. "Bye Ry." I kiss his right cheek, Catie kisses his left, and Rydel kisses his forehead.

His face goes deep red, then he runs into his school.

Once we get to the high school, we go to our lockers. Catie and I already have our schedule. In like June we took a tour of the school.

Mine and Catie's are next to each other's, and all the Lynch's are next to each others.

Catie and I are on one side of the hall, and the Lynch's are on the other.

"Look it's the Lynch's. Those guys are hot." Some girl whispers to her friend. She doesn't whisper very good, cause I can hear her.

I guess Catie didn't hear her, because Catie walks over to Ross, and holds his hand.

"C'mon babe." Riker holds my hand. "What the hell do you think your doing?" I ask, as we walk to our first class.

All six of us have all classes together. Weird right? Our parents must have done something about it.

"Those girls keep asking me out, and I hate them. But I don't wanna tell them that I hate them, so we're acting as boyfriend and girlfriend. Even if we both don't like it." He explains. He's talking about the girls who were whispering about them.

I nod in understand meant. "Ugh. Sluts." The girls say. I pretend like I don't hear it.

"Hey guys!! Do we have the same schedule again?" Ratliff jumps in front of us. We stop, and exchange schedules.

"Yep!" He smiles, and give my schedule back.

We go to our first class. "Sit by someone who you will like to have for partners all year.

Riker and I sit by each other. Ugh.

Ross and Catie, Ratliff and Rocky, and Rydel and this girl named Alexa Dowd. I think Rocky likes her. He's staring at her.

--

We're at the Lynch's now. Swimming. We don't have any homework today, so we thought we'd go swimming.

Alexa is also over;) Rocky invited her.

"Hey, I'm going to go get some drinks. Anyone else?" Rocky gets out of the pool to dry off. We all tell him our orders.

"I'll go with you." Alexa smiles.

They go inside.

About 10 minutes later we are still waiting for them to come back. "Where are they?!" I yell.

"Let's go find them." Rydel says worriedly. We all go inside, to find them kissing underneath the stairs.

"Aww!" Catie, Rydel, and I gush. They pull apart, and blush.

"Hey, Emily. Mom wants us home." Catie says, looking at her phone. "Okay." I whisper.

We hug everyone goodbye. But Riker kissed my cheek, and hugged me.

Ross and Catie made out for a while, till I pulled them apart.

I wave as I walk out the door;

"Bye."

-------------------

Comment and Vote!!