Chapter-5 Without You

Emily POV-

I guess I cried myself to sleep, because a couple hours later, Rydel was yelling in my ear to get up.

"What do you want?!" I hiss. "C'mon. Get up lazy. Ross has some exciting news!"

I slowly get up, to try and make her mad. "Ugh! Your so slow!!" She literally drags me down the stairs.

"Fudge you." I sit on the floor next to Ryland.

"Hey Em. How's Brooke?" Ryland asks me. "She's doing good. She's 13 years old now." I state.

"I miss her." He looks down. "Aw. Is RyRy in loveeeeee?" I extend the 'e.'

"Pft. No." He argues, then walks away.

"Ross! Hurry!! And tell us the news! We have to record 'Without You'" Riker says.

"I got the part for Austin Moon! For Austin&Ally!!" Ross explains happily.

"Congratulations!!" We all form around him, and hug him.

"Alright! Stop touching my butt!" Ratliff yells. "Wait. That's my hand." Ratliff adds.

We laugh. "Who is going to be the girl?" I ask. "One of my dance friends." Rydel smiles.

"Hi Lynch's!" This girl walks in. Blonde hair, green eyes. "Then Catie, and Ross can be our mini's!" Riker exclaims.

"Ooh. I get to be in a video?!" Catie sequels. The Lynch's nod.

I clear my throat, waiting for one of them to introduce the girl, and I.

"Oh! Right. This is Olivia, and then these two are Catie, and Emily." Rydel introduced us.

"Hi." We all say. I could feel tension between Olivia and I. I feel like her and Riker had, had some past.

Video:

Catie was fake crying in a tree, holding a necklace. When Ross, or should I say Mini Riker, comes up to her.

"Hey. What's wrong?" He asks concerned.

"I'm sorry." Catie takes off the necklace. "I can't do this anymore. I just can't." She gives the necklace to Ross, and walks away.

He sits there. Devastated.

Ross sits in a corner of the house, rocking back and forth. With the necklace in front of him.

Then the video 'flash forwards' 4 years, and Riker switches places with Ross.

Olivia switches with Catie.

R5 start singing.

--

The video is over, and Olivia left. "So, Riker who did you write that song for?" Rydel winks at me.

Did I miss something?

"Well, when I was singing I had flashes backs. I don't know how? But I remember sitting in my room. It was right after we had left Colorado. We had just got here. I was writing this song. It was about you." The last part he points at me.

"And you didn't find it till a couple months against right?" Ross asks. Riker nods, still looking at me.

"But you hate me." I get up, and go to my house.

"Em? Is that you?" Someone asks. I turn to the living room the find my mom. "Mom." I run over and cry to her.

"Sweetie. I know you and Riker practically hate each other now, and I'm sorry for that. But Stormie, Mark, and I need to tell y'all something. Got get dressed. Nicely." She demands.

"Why?! I can't even talk to him. He's so bipolar! First he's mean, then nice, then mean, then now nice!!" I stomp up to my room.

I throw teal skinny jeans on, and a white shirt sleeve v-neck. I put on a real beed necklace on, and a teal flower head band, around my head.

I put on my white high top converse, then walk downstairs.

"Hmm. Hipster/ girly. I like it." Mom winks. I groan, and walk to the Lynch's.

"Finally. Your here!! Why'd you run out?" Catie asks me. "You know why." I state, and sit at the dinner table.

Mark was on one end of the table, and Stormie, and my mom were on the other.

On one side of the table was; Me, Rydel, Catie, then Ross. On the other side was; Riker, Ellington, Rocky, then Ryland.

"Why am I across from Riker?!!" I whisper yell. Rydel shrugs.

I groan loudly. "Emily Olsen!!" Mom yells. I roll my eyes, and sit up.

"What's for dinner mom?" Rocky asks Stormie.

"Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and green beans!" We all cheer with delight.

We all love that.

I grab for the bowl of mash potatoes, when Riker grabs it at the same time.

"Give me it!!" Riker shouts. "You give me it!!" I shout back.

"STOP FIGHTING!!" Mark yells over us.

We instantly stop. "Now since you guys have been fighting, your mothers and I have made a plan." Mark says.

The parents stand up, from their seats.

My mom speaks up, "Riker, Em." She motions towards us.

"Mark, Stormie, and I signed papers, and you two are getting married!"

Riker and I look at each other; "WHAT?!!!!"

-------------------------

Sorry it took so long! But, here's a long chapter!! Comment And Vote!!

-Catie✌️