Chapter-20

Ross POV-

"It's okay baby, you can let go. I'll always remember you. I love you." I whisper, kissing Catie's cold hand, tears streaming down my face.

She is in a coma. When she was falling from the pain in her side, because she kicked Tim, and made him move the gun to her side, she hit her head on the edge of a table.

"All about the girl, that I'll meet. On the bus or on the street. It's all about the girl in my mind, that I'll meet one day it's a matter of time.." I sing, as I cry a bit.

Emily POV-

"Riker, my sister is dying!" I yell, as he continues to clean the table. Surprisingly, when he's nervous, he cleans.

Lex, and Rocky walk in, hand-in-hand. "Watch her for a sec. Would ya?" Riker walks out the room, with his cleaning supplies.

Rocky goes to hug me, but Lex gets there first. "My sister is, is, dying." I cry in Alexa's shoulder, as she rubs my back.

"Sweetie, no she's not. She's alive." Alexa continues to rub my back. "She's still in coma.." I mumble, with my eyes closed.

I heard some shuffles, than I was pulled into someone's lap. Then, my head was in someone's chest.

I open my eyes to see Riker. I sigh, and cry a little. "Babe, she's not dying. She's alive." Riker rubs my back.

My phone starts ringing. I pick it up, and look to see its the hospital.

I answer.
(Em/E, Hospital/ Doc)

E: Hello?
Doc: Hello. Is this Emily Olsen?
E: Yeah, Why?
Doc: Your sister has finally woke up.
E: Really?
Doc: Yes, you can come down whenever.
E: I'll come down soon? Is anyone else?
Doc: I think her boyfriend is here.
E: Okay, see you soon.
Doc: Bye.

--

I hang up the phone, and or my jacket on. "C'mon! Catie woke up!" Us four stuff in my car, then head to the hospital.

"Catie Olsen?" I ask the receptionist. "Room 222." She states. "Thanks." We all start running up the stairs, and to her room.

"I'm so tired." Rocky breathes heavily.

Lex laughs, "We only ran up two flights of steps."

"Exactly." We laugh, before knocking on Catie's door.

"Come in." A raspy voice says. We walk in to see Ross, Mom, and Catie.

I run up and hug Catie. "I was so scared." I whisper to her. "I'm still here sis."

"Okay, so I have some exciting news!" Ross calls. We all look at him.

"Austin&Ally is up for an award at the Kids Choice Awards!"