Chapter-3 California!!

3 years later--

Emily POV-

"Em.. We have to leave now." Catie walks in my room. I roll my eyes, and then we both get in the car.

"Ready for the 15 hour car ride?" Mom asks us. I grunt in response.

"As long as we're going to California." Catie mutters.

Mom smiles. "Well can we go now?" I ask annoyed. Last few years I've been mentally depressed. My best friend left me! He didn't even call like he said he would.

It pisses me off. He always kept his promise. Even though I'm pissed at him, not a day goes by where I don't think about them.

-/-/-/-/-

"Where here! At our new home!" Mom says excitedly. "Is dad gonna live here too? When he comes home?" Catie asks.

Mom nod, then looks at me. "You've been quiet. What's on your mind?" She asks.

"Lots of things."

"Well go unpack some clothes. Then get into some nice clothes." Mom states.

"Why?" I ask. "We're gonna meet the neighbors!" Mom winks. What's that suppose to mean?

I get in a white PINK t-shirt, the writing was black, I put on black Jean shorts, and purple high top converse. I put a zip-up PINK sweatshirt that was purple, to hide my scars. Yes I cut. Only because I miss my best friends.

Then I put a black beanie on. I walk downstairs, and see mom and Catie ready.

Catie was wearing a pink PINK tank top, jean shorts, and black flip flops. Also her necklace that Ross have her 3 years ago.

We walk over to the neighbors.

Catie POV-

I knock, once we get over to the neighbors house.

I heard multiple foot step running to the door. The door flew open, and I find 8 people standing at the door.

"Big family." Em whispers. "Stormie, Mark!" Mom hugs the older people.

Em, and I look at each other. Stormie and Mark?!!

I spot a certain blonde that I love, and jump into his arms. "ROSS!" I yell. "CATIE!!" The Lynches yell.

I give Ross a peck on the cheek, and then hug Rocky. "SEXY SLOTH!!" We both yell, then laugh. I hug Rydel. "What up Tutu." I smile. "What up" She smiles.

"Little RyRy." I smile, and hug him. He smiles, and hugs me. "Hi. I'm Riker your name is?" Riker holds out his hand.

"I'm Catie. Remember?" I ask. "He lost his memory 2 and a half years ago." Rydel whispers.

"He doesn't remember Em?" I ask, as the others are talking to Emily. Rydel nods sadly.

I go to the last person. Whom I do not recognize. "Hi I'm Ellington. But please call me Ratliff." The guy, that's kind of cute, but I like Ross more, holds out his hand.

"I'm Catie. An old friend of theirs." I smile. "Nice to meet you." He smiles, "You too."

"You still wear it?" Someone asks. I whip my head around, to find Ross.

"Wear what? These shoes?" I laugh. "No. The necklace." He points to my necklace.

"Of course I do. Your my best friend. Even though you didn't call me like you said you would." I look down.

"But... I don't wanna be your
Best friend anymore." Ross says, pulling me chin up. "What?" My voice cracks.

"I want to be your boyfriend." He kisses me.

How I missed him..........

Emily POV-

"Riker!!" I run up and hug him. "Could you get off me please?" He pushes me off.

"What's wrong Riker? I'm your best friend." I look down. "No you're not. I don't remember you. If you were my best friend I would remember you." He says coldly.

"I hate you." He says to me. Looking right into my eyes.

My best friend doesn't remember me? And he hates me..?

----------------------------

Aww! Poor Emily. Comment and Vote!