Chapter-2 Leaving You.

Still 3 years earlier-

Emily POV-

Today is the day that Stormie and Mark leave. It's really early in the morning. Like 4:00am.

Your probably wondering why we are all up. Well Stormie and Mark's plane leaves at 6:30. They have to be at the airport by 5:00.

We are all driving them to the airport. Most of the big stuff was already in California, so Riker just has to take R5, and clothes.

"C'mon Em! We're waiting on you!" Mom yells. My dad isn't here, he's in the military. I walk downstairs, and we leave.

--

I lost it. I started crying. Like full blown crying. Stormie and Mark were my second parents. I hug then once more, and they get on the plane.

----

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!" Riker screams in my ear. I shoot up, I need to spend as much time with the Lynch's before they leave in two days.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!" I scream, in Riker's ear. I hug him tightly. He kisses my forehead, then we walk downstairs.

"Look what came in the mail this morning!" Mom says happily. I grab the letter from her.

"ITS MY LICENSES!" I yell. Riker hugs me again, and we sit down at the table.

The Lynch's are staying with us, till they leave to go to California.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Catie and Rocky bring a cake into the kitchen. The others following behind.

They all had evil grins across their faces. Catie and Rocky set the cake I front of Riker and I.

Riker goes for a fork. "Stop." I demand. He looks at me sadly, "What??" Riker whines.

"They did something to the cake. They all have evil grins." I explain. Riker glares at them.

"Why would you think we did something? It's your birthday!" Rydel asks. "We are ashamed of you two!" Ross says.

"Maybe we should believe them." Riker licks his lips, and rubs his hand together. While staring at the cake.

"Fine." I give in.

Riker and I both grab forks, and touch the cake with them.

BOOM!!

The cake blows up. In our faces. "You little brats!!" I yell sarcastically. We all laugh and start going after them.

-

(Outfits up top!) It's fall in Colorado. That's why we're wearing jeans, and sweaters.

"Yo! Throw me a beanie!" I demand politely. Rydel throws me a grey beanie.

--

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RIKER AND EMILY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" Everyone sings.

Mini R5 was there, some of our friends, grandparents, my mom, and our siblings.

---

Today is the day. My best friends leave me. Riker and I had been lying in bed all day crying.

Actually all of us in my bed, crying, talking about our memories.

"Can Riker and I be alone?" I ask the others. They all nod, and slowly walk to Catie's room.

Catie POV-

"You know there gonna kiss." Rydel sniffles.

I open Em's door a crack, and see them making out.

My jaw drops, to the floor. "Well since there doing that I guess I should do this now." Ross looks at me.

"Catie. I love you. I want you to know that. I've always loved you. I always thought you thought differently. But now I know. I love you." Ross explains. He puts a necklace on me, and it's a lock.

I open the lock and on one side it was Ross and I's picture. The other side said; R+C.

"Ross. I don't know what to say. All I can say is.. I love you too." I smile. He smiles lightly, then kisses me softly.

"Awwww!!" We look to find my mom, Em, and the rest of the Lynch's.

We blush deeply.

"Um. Sorry to state this, but if we don't leave now, we won't make it till tomorrow afternoon." Ryland states.

Emily POV-

Riker looks at me. "Well this is it." He says sadly.

"Well we will see you soon right? You are coming to Christmas here right?" I ask. He shakes his head sadly.

"New Years?" I ask. He shakes his head no again.

Tears stream down my face. "But I want you to know babe.. I-I love you..." He looks into my eyes, while he says it.

More tears. "Call me everyday please." I state. "I'll try babe." Riker hugs me tightly. I hear cameras go off.

I let go of Riker, and hug Ross tightly. "Take care of my Catie please." Ross whispers. I nod. I hug Rydel tightly.

"Bye Tutu. Don't forget me!" I say. "I won't Em." Rydel hugs me tightly, and I go to Rocky.

"Bye sexy sloth." I laugh a little. "Bye sexy sloth." Rocky laughs. We hug tightly then I go to Ryland.

"Bye RyRy!" I hug him. "Win a football game for me would ya?" I wink. He nods, I laugh, and we hug again.

They get in the van.

"WE LOVE YOU!!" Catie and I scream, as the car gets smaller.

"WE LOVE YOU MORE!!" We hear coming from the car.

I smile lightly, but then frown again.

That was the day I lost my best friends.

----------

Comment and Vote!!!