Chapter 47

HARRY'S POV:

"Ally!" I screamed as I caught her from falling on the ground.

"You're a monster!" Louis came and tried to punch him but he pointed the gun at him.

"Don't come any closer!"

I was about to stand up and tackle him from behind but then the door sprung open and revealed a thousands of cops holding out guns and wearing bullet proof vests.

"Fine, I give up!" Phil said, throwing his gun on the other side.

It's finally over! What a relief.

༺‿༻

"Is she awake?" I asked, bugging Nikka and Stephanie while waiting for Ally to wake up.

"no" they both answered in chorus.

"how about now?" I asked again.

"no"

"now?"

"Shut up, Harry." Nikka said as she continued on typing stuff on her phone.

"I won't"

"You better listen to her, love. She can poke your eyes out any minute." Stephanie snickered and went on typing. What are they doing?

I shrugged my curiosity off and decided to check on twitter.

Danikka128: @Steph_Blake1D oh he's gonna get it later.

@Steph_Blake1D: @Danikka128 oh poor Harry...

So they're tweeting about me? And Nikka changed her username?

@Harry_Styles: @Danikka128 @Steph_Blake1D I see you guys are talking behind my back

@Danikka128: @Steph_Blake1D @Harry_Styles sorry, who are you?

@Harry_Styles: @Steph_Blake1D @Danikka128 Ha ha. funny x

@Steph_Blake1D: @Harry_Styles @Danikka128 harry! you dont just put a kiss at the end of a sarcastic tweet

@Danikka128: @Steph_Blake1D @Harry_Styles Im not even surprised. We know how dumb he is

@Harry_Styles: @Danikka128 @Steph_Blake1D Hey! I am not dumb!

"Guys?" I heard a sweet morning voice right beside me and my face lit up in happiness and excitement.

"Ally!" We all cheered and our faces filled with joy.

"Wh-why am I here?" she asked, her eyebrows crumpled in annoyance as she took a look in her surroundings. We're all in the hospital. We were accompanying Ally for her recovery. And of course, I volunteered. I wanna see her healing. I want to see her until she wakes up. And this is finally it. God, I miss her! I finally get to see her black, sparkling and warming eyes again! Those never fail to put a smile on my face!

"Yehey, babe! You're okay!" Nikka cheered hugging her.

"Well, my neck kinda hurts. Am I a vampire?"

"Yes. I'm afraid you are. I saved a pack of blood for you incase you'd crave for some" Stephanie said seriously which made me hold up a laugh. Nikka noticed me and gave me a look so I decided to play along.

"We still need to help you discover you're special power. I can teleport. Stephanie can fly and Nikka can swallow a whole human being alive." I was about to continue when Nikka surprisingly hit the back of my head with her palm. "Ow! Why would you do that?"

"Why are you giving me a weird power?"

"It suits you well!"

ALLY'S POV: