Chapter 42

NIKKA'S POV: 

How dare she! She can't just do this to me!!! I'm her best friend. We're like sisters! 

"There, there, now Nik. It's all right." Louis said as he patted my back gently as I sobbed unto Eleanor's shoulder. What, can't I get a girl's shoulder to cry on? 

"She's my best friend!" I said through sobs. Now Louis stopped patting amd started rubbing my back soothingly. "We know, Nik. She just had a cranky night, that's all." Eleanor said reassuringly. 

"But, she never does that to me! Even on the crankiest day of her life! She's always gentle, loving and quiet! She shouldn't be yelling to me!" I yelled making Eleanor wince in surprise. I didn't care. I want my Ally back! 

"Why don't we go to my house, Nikka? Let's talk about things there and light your mood up a little bit." 

"I don't even wanna live in our apartment anymore!" I exclaimed, ignoring Eleanor's suggestion. 

"Then, come live with me!" She added. I looked up to her in a surprised confusion and she is still grinning at me like a weirdo. Weird. Is she always like this? 

"okay?" I said but it came out like a question. 

"yehey! this is going to be fun!" she cheered while clapping.

They dropped me off at our apartment so that I could pack my things up. "I'll see you in an hour, okay?" she said sassily and drove off. Gawd, what did I put myself into.

As I was almost finish in grabbing some decent clothes, I heard the door flung open. 

"Nikka..." I heard someone say so I turned to the door and saw Ally with red eyes from crying and her bandaged hand. What is she doing here? She should be in the hospital! She's not safe here! 

"What in the world are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound harsh. But I am superly incredibly worried inside I wanna hug er and comfort her and be with her. 

"I- I w- wanna uh..." She stammered leaving me feel so bad and worried. 

"Well?" I asked sounding a little impatient. 

"Uh, look. I know you wouldn't believe me but aunt is still alive!" she said firmly with her face lighting up with a little excitement. 

"Stop making fables and grow up, Ally! She's dead! Everyone dies! She's gone and so is our friendship!" What. am. I. saying? There was a short pause before she said, "W-what? N-no! No, Nikka! We can work this out! Our friendship can't be o-over!" 

"I'm sorry." I said. And I meant what I said. 

"No! W-why are you packing your things?" 

"I'm leaving. I-" I was cut off by a honk of a car outside. "I gotta go!" and with that, I left her. I cried on the way downstairs and towards Eleanor's car. 

"are you ready?" Eleanor asked gently. 

"Yeah, let's just... go." I said, holding back my tears, preventing them from falling.

ALLY'S POV: 

A day in this hospital alone isn't really comfortable. Especially when you know you and your family are in great danger.  

I slowly got up from the hospital bed, making sure that my stitched wrist isn't touched or something. I also wanna thank my condition because of the needless situation.  

I changed my clothes into a presentable one and I slid into my heels. I combed my hair with my fingers and added a little mascara and eyeliner unto my eyes. I grabbed my purse filled with my money, phone and some other things that I brought for that stupid awarding night.