Chapter 28

HARRY'S POV:

Who among us do you want to go date with?

WHO!?!?!

Stephanie... she's sweet but bossy. And I think she fancy Niall so, Nah...

May? I'm a little scared of her...

Eleanor got Louis. She's hot but if I'll pick her, Louis might kill me.

Ally? She's cute, a little mysterious... It feels like I have known her for years already... Plus, I love being with her. She never fails to make me smile. She's also my 'wife'... Haha, good play, good play. She's also kinda special. I dunno why but she triggers some fireworks all throughout my body.

"Well?" May asked, waiting impatiently for an answer. Yep, she really does scare me.

"Ermm, I think I'll pick... Ally." I finally said. I looked up to Ally and her face was in great shock. She looks kinda surprised. And it's fun. I gotta do this more often.

"m-me?" She asked hesitantly. Still looking shocked. THIS IS FUN!

"Yeah, why? After all you're my Mrs. Hazza" I smirked playfully.

"Real smoothe Hazza!" She said in a boring tone.

"MY TURN!!!" I yelled as I grabbed this leather shoe that Louis picked instead of bottle.

"Truth or dare?" I asked Ally having my signature smirk on my face.

"Dare..." She answered without hesitating.

"Okay... Do something that attracts all the paparazzi's attention." I smiled. Her face was adorably priceless. I know her side of being shy and not wanting to get everyone's attention. She needs to face the fear right now. A Dare is a dare. Well, that's what Niall said. But I agree.

She was still thinking deeply of some things to do. I stared at her face. From her sparkly eyes to her kissable mouth. Oh, how gorgeous! She is beautiful ang adorable at the same time. Her is naturally tanned and her lips are naturally red. Everytime we make an eye-to-eye contact, I always feel a spark. A spark that sends tingles from my head to the rest of my body parts She makes me feel so alive. Everytime I see her, I can also see a beautiful rainbow and some butterfly shrrounding the whole area. I see glitters on her background. She's an angel!

"Hm!" She said, nodding, giving herself some game face.

"I'll try?"

ALLY'S POV:

"I'll try?" I said but it came out like a question. I won't refuse. I don:t want them to think like I'm a weakling. I also don't want to let Harry down! I also don't want to get embarrassed when he's around.

But what the hell am I gonna do?

I promise I'm not thinking I just climbed up to the counter and sang with full power giving in all my energy.

"You shout it out. But I can't hear a word you say. I'm talking loud, not saying much. I'm critized but all your bullets ricoche. You shoot me down, but I get up." I sang like I'm having a concert of my own.

Nikka sang this many times. I think it's from a movie with the word 'perfect' in it.

I watched the people outside as I sang with all my might. The paparazzis are finally eyeing me. But the directioners are still havng their gaze to the lads. Gah, this isn't working!

"It's not working, love!" Harry said. I gave him a deathful glare for giving me this difficult dare. I mean, of all things to do, why this? I rolled my eyes and thought for another one.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket, played a jamming song and started dancing.

"You can't stop looking at me, staring at me, be what I be." I danced and sang along with Cher Lloyd's voice bursting out from my phone. Well, I almost got their attentiom but not all.

"You're almost there!" Louis yelled. "Try another one, girl!" El added.

I rolled my eyes and eyed Harry.

He was smirking at me and it's annoyingly beautiful.

"What?" I asked trying to stop him from staring at me like that.

"You're just adorable!" He said. I mentally face palmed myself and tried to think of something.

Hmmm... what do the paps want more than their music.

Their lovelife! But what am I gonna do?

*TING* my mind's light bulb went on as I thought of a great but embarrassing idea..

I went down from the counter and started walking towards Harry.

"Stand up" I ordered. He was just shocked but did it anyway. I glanced at his perfect, smooth lips then went back to his eyes.

They became round when he saw me looking at his lips then smirked. I slowly raised my arms and wrapped them around the lad's neck. His smirk became bigger and he slowly wrapped his hands around my waste sending tingles to my spine.

"I think I know what you are looking for." He whispered causing me to grin a bit.

HARRY'S POV:

She wants a kiss, I think. She wrapped her arms around my neck so I guess she's wanting one. I leaned im closer that are noses are almost touching. Her lips are my weakness. I need them to touch mine, immediately!

I pouted my lips, getting ready for that kiss. She also leaned in closer making me close my eyes.

A frown was then plastered on my face when her soft lips landed on my nose.

Oh, yeah! She's doing this for a dare! Stupid me!

ALLY'S POV:

I kissed his nose! Ah, I really feel all tingly inside!

I watched the crowd for their reaction and they are really buying it. I held a victory laugh and the rest of the lads including the girls laughed along, leaving Harry rolling his eyes. Score one for me! No, two!

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, Harry and Ally had been taking turns on the POV's... it took me 5 hours to encode this. IT'S REALLY TIRING!!!

So if there are any wrong grammars, punctuations and spellings , please don't judge. I'm already tired ;)

Thanks again Lish sa picture!!!!

Don't forget to..

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also follow me in twitter (@alisonjanstyles) THANK YOU!!!

Love Lots,

-Alison xxx ;D