Chapter 21

ALLY'S POV:

"Aaahh!!! I'm so full!!!" I groaned and rubbed my belly. We're still at the food court. 

"Well, you really are gonna loose weight with all that food you ate. Plus, you ordered two cups of slurpees!!!"  

"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes. 

and took the last bite of my taco. "Awwe!!! Good stuff" I licked my fingers and drank my pesi.  

"God, you are seriously loosing weight!"  

"Shut up!!! You are just jealous because I can eat as much as I can without getting fat!!!" I stuck out my tongue and he just laughed in defeat. 

"Whatever!!! Let's just go!" He stood up, grabbed my hand and started pulling me.  

"Wait, help me carry these things!!!" He lost his grip then carried 3 out of six bags. Urgh!!! Turns out I hate shopping!

**** 

"Ally?" I searched the area with my head searching for the owner of the voice who just called me. 

"What's wrong Small Alley?" Terence asked behind me. 

"Someone's calling me..." I scrunched up my eyebrows still searching for him. 

"Hey, Ally it is you!" A hand grabbed my shoulder then he spun me around. 

"Harry!!!" I jumped and hugged him. 

"Keep it down, love. You might draw attention." Niall chuckled from behind. 

"Hey, Nialler!" I went pass Harry and hugged the Irish Leprechaun. 

"Ehem..." Terence fake- coughed and got our attention. LOL, I really forgot he was here.  

"Oh, sorry Big Raisin. Ermmm... This is Harry and this here is Niall." I smiled cheerfully. Terence was just glancing at Niall and Harry  

"What's wrong?" I asked.  

"One of them isn't your boyfriend, right?" He asked seriously as he faced me. 

"Ew! Gross!!! Why?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows. 

"Actually that would be good." Harry joked and I spanked his shoulder. 

"Ow... I was just kidding, Love."  

I rolled my eyes then went back to Terence, still standing blankly. 

"Why are you acting weird?" I asked, shaking his shoulders. 

"I don't like your friends over here." He stated. 

"Um, we can hear you..." Niall piped up. 

"Fish sticks, Terence! They didn't even do anything to you!"

"Oh my gosh!!! Is that Niall Horan?!?!" Some girl standing beside the movie store suddenly shouted and caught everyone's attention. And in just a blink of an eye, a group of fangirls and paparazzi swarmed up, surrounding us.

"Oh, my fish sticks..." I froze in place while we were being pushed and pulled by the people.

"Harry, Harry!!! Who're your friends here?" 

"Are you ms. Allyson Roberts from the mabeline industry?" 

"Niall!!! over here!!!"

Flashes of camera blinded my eyes. People asking us questions. Well, mostly to Niall and Harry. Fangirls asking Niall and Harry for pictures.

OH FISH STICKS!!!

"Come here!" Leprechaun suddenly carried me over his shoulders. Now I'm facing Harry and Terence behind. WE'RE FINALLY RUNNING FOR OUR LIVES!!! HURRAH!!!!!!!!