Chapter 19

• Dedicated to Stephanie Anne Arciaga Roque

"Look, I don't know who she is, okay?" i argued. Natalie kept on asking who could that person be, pretending to be my aunt and all."how does she even know the name of your aunt?" she never keep quiet.  

"Gosh, Phil shouldn't have given the check to her!" She said.  

"Calm down, Nat!" I said in an almost sassy tone.  

"Calm down? that was a huge amount of money, Ally! I don't even know why I'm worrying a lot and you, the owner of the money, are so relaxed." she stated and I rolled my eyes.

She does have a point though.  

I don't know why I'm acting normal...

And I hate it when we're talking.about the death of my aunt! It makes me feel down, again

**** 

After an hour and 30 minutes, Natalie decided to give me another break for the whole day.  

I got nothing to do so I just sat blankly at my bed, thinking about a dead relative that died because of me.

I still remember the time she paid me a visit when I was sick. Mom was out for her job and Terence went to some chick's house shoving his tongue to the chick's throat. It's just plain gross! 

Aunt left her work and decided to pay me a visit. She bought me presents and chocolates. We watched movies and some other things fun!

A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought about the times we shared knowing that it will never ever come back again.

She did all her best to make me feel satisfied and happy. And now, she died because of me!

"urgh!" i groaned in frustration.

I gently rubbed my eyes and wiped the tears that fell non stop from my eyes.

And then I remembered the time when Kevin beated the hell out of me one friday afternoon.  

I was heading back home when I felt a kick at my back followed by a punch. 

They threw eggs at me and pour a half sack of flour.

I got an A+ in the baking subject that time because I love baking. 

And now this... 

They threw some of the baking ingredients at me. 

I cried on the way home and luckily, Aunt Cecilia was there.  

She was the one who enrolled me at the Taekwando school the day after that.

God, stupid memories! My hands are completely wet from wiping my soaked face.

stupid memories

stupid tears

stupid face

stupid... stupid...

"Small Alley? You there?"

Stupid Terence...

wait, Terence? 

"Fish sticks!" I muttered as I ran towards the bathroom, poured water on my face, wiped it with the towel then ran to get the door.

"Small Alley, Open the door!" He knocked faster. 

"C-coming!" I shouted as I ran towards the door.

"Phew! I thought you were like cutting yourself or something..."  

he said. I rolled my eyes saying, "What makes you think that?" "Because you were all like depressed or something." He answered.

"Now that you said it..." I crunchep up my nose and made a thinking face.

"No, no, no! No... don't." Terence said looking sooo worried.

"Don't worry bro! I won't do it!" I laughed "What do you want anyway?" I asked.

 "Can we have a little sibling-bonding moment?" He asked in a pleading tone.

"Where will we go?"

"Mall!"

-----------------------------------------

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER!!!

whatever! Just VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW! OKAY!?!?!

Love Lots,

-Alison xxx ;)