Chapter 9

HELLO MY PIPS! Especially @lovedrunk5768 and @eyeingyou1D You are really wonderful readers :)))

And oh, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ONE DIRECTION AT KCA'S!!!

#KCA #Vote1D #VoteWhatMakesYouBeautiful #KCAUK #Vote1DUK

Let's make them proud! Let's show how great and supportive Directioners are!

I LOVE YOU ALL! 

ENJOY READING ^___^

------------------------------------

 NIKKA'S POV:

@Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson Of Course I have the right to punish you! I'm your babysitter!

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Louis_Tomlinson @Nikka_128 No way! We pay for you!

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Real_Liam_Payne @Nikka_128 He's got a point you know! We're the one giving you money! 

@Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne No... The management pays for me to babysit for you. And, I have the right to punish you whenever I want...

Louis, Liam and I are still arguing on twitter. Just when my tummy started rumbling... I wonder how's the chicken?

"HAARRYYY!" I shouted.

"Yes, love?" He shouted back.

"How's the chicken?"

"Almost done!"

It does smell good... Meaty aroma!  

I walked towards the kitchen and my eyes went wide and my mouth went open. I stared at the chicken stew being cooked by Harry Freaking Styles.

"Woah!" I said as I went near him. "You do know how to cook." I said smiling. 

"Puh- lease! I can do better than this!" He boasted. I rolled my eyes and arranged the dining table.

"Where the heck are Stephanie and May? It's almost 7:30pm and still, they aren't here!" I yelled.

"Didn't they just go to buy some groceries?" Niall popped up and it left me falling. "OW!" I said as I dropped my bum onto the floor. Rubbing it gently. 

"Irish Leprechaun! Don't you ever scare me like that again!" I said.

"S-sorry... Does it hurt?" He asked looking worried.

"Oh, no! It tickles!" I said sarcastically.

"Let me massage it!" Harry said.

"Pervert!" I murmured.  

"I heard that!" He smirked. "Want something to prove that I really am a pervert?" He grinned.

"No thanks, I had enough..." I rolled my eyes and back at the other four lads. 

"Soo... back to May and Stephanie." I stated.

"Just call them..." Louis said. 

"Yeah... I didn't think that... great!" I said as a I grabbed my phone from my pocket then called May.

"NIIKKA!?!?" She shouted.

"Where are you guys already!?!? Dinner's ready!"

"We're on our way! The line at the queue is SOOO long!" She said.

"Okay.. hurry!!!" I yelled.

"Soo?" Liam asked with a worrying look on his face. 

"They're on their way." I answered