Chapter 26

--- SHOWTIME ---

oh, hello there Lisha! I'm trying to annoy you. MUHAHAHAHAHA....

anyway, ENJOY READING GUYS!!!!! I think this is gonna be a long one... Not really long but longer than the other ones. Aha ;D

-----------------------

still ALLY'S POV:

So, here are the characters for our so called 'play':

Louis- Tommo (the sass queen/ superman/ owner of the land)

Eleanor- Mrs. Tommo (the wife of the sass queen a.k.a Tommo)

Stephanie- Wan (pronounced as One; the good twin/ daughter of Tommo and Mrs. Tommo)

May- Dee (the bad twin/ sister of Wan)

Harry- Hazza (Twin's babysitter)

Ally- Mrs. Hazza (wife of Hazza/ twin's babysitter/ says random things about fishes)

Zayn and Liam- bradford bad boi and the payne (Tommo and mrs. Tommo's body guard. they use shoes as ammunizations)

Niall- Nandos eater (the evil wizard who eats pizzas and fried chickens and plays a guitar)

And I, myself, didn't agree to it. But Eleanor said that I'm just scared and stuff like that. AND IM NOT!!!!!!!!! So I yelled "DEAL!" while putting my game face on!

Louis handed me his long dress and now, I really look like a freaking babysitter.

Hell, I'm a model!!! Babysittng is Nikka, Kendall, Stephanie and May's job!!!

Niall grabbed Louis' long wig and used it as his mustache.

Harry wore the mustache he used as their 'disguise' and he borrowed Niall's glasses to add more details.

"Awwe, look at us, love. We look like married couples without any ring." He chuckled as he observed at our reflection in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the group. Harry followed.

"Are you ready?" Louis asked in a full powered voice.

"Let's do it!" Niall cheered.

*click* *click* *flash*

The flashes of some cameras got our attention. we turned to the crowd of fangirls and saw some paparazzi with weird looks. They're probably confused with all our costumes.

"And we've got company" Zayn said with his Bradford accent.

"Harry, Harry, what are you guys wearing?"

"Louis, over here!!!"

"Niall, is that a wig?"

"Zayn, Liam, who are these people you guys are with? Care for a few questions?"

The paparazzi started asking questions. And now the crowd is continuing to enlarge.

"Ally, what does it feel when your working with Eleanor Calder, the top model in the ******** Company?"

(A/N: Lol, look, I don't know where or what Eleanor is modelling at. so, Let's just pretend...)

None of us answered any of it.

Grins and playful smirks were all plastered in our 'game' faces...

And great, just great... More audiences!

****

"May we all have your attention please?" Louis started narrating. Well, he shouted so that the fans and paparazzi can hear him.