Chapter 41

ALLY'S POV:

It's no use! Even though I am this drunk, Harry is still in my mind. As well as all the other problems I am currently encountering. Curse those people who said that drinking is a solution to some problems. Curse them!

It's still funny to think that I got over twenty missed calls from Nikka. I giggled a bit thinking about it then the glass I was holding slipped from my grip. It shattered into peices. Just like me.

A big peice of the broken material caught my attention.

It is shimmering, reflecting the light's beam from above the ceiling.

I held it up and saw my reflection. Oh my god, I'm soaking wet. I wiped the tears with the use of the sleeve from my robe.

What if I'll cut myself and all my problems will go away. That would be great. All my friends will be happy. The world doesn't need me! Let alone my family. and Harry!!!

I gave the glass another look and I slowly touched it with my wrist pushing it a bit giving a wound. I slowly made a clean cut and I whined at the sight of the blood dripping to the floor.

"Ah!" I exclaimed in pain. I tried shrugging it off but it won't help. The blood is dripping non stop to the flood. I started crying and crying until my head is startting to get dizzy like I wanna throw up.

"Oh my god!!!'" I exclaimed while rubbing my head with the other hand. It's really painful. The world is spinning rapidly around me.

I tried reaching my phone so that I could call someone. I need help.

But before I could reach it, I fell from the bed and I can't stand up. I'm getting really, really, really dizzy.

I tried getting up with my elbow because my wrist is really wounded and it stings! But still, I fell and so I laid there, waiting for my life to be over.

My life flashed before me. Now that's just over exhaggerated. I just imagined their better lives without me. A teardrop fell and I heard loud running footsteps outside the door. Finally, someone's gonna save me. Lol, but I don't want to be saved. Gosh, I'm so confused!

But my cut hurts like hell!!!

"ALLY!" I looked up to see who it was and it was the curly haired boy I fancy. No wait, the curly haired boy I loved. Wait, what did I just say?

"Harry..."

HARRY'S POV:

I smell trouble, and it's Ally! Something's wrong with her. Something bad is going on with her. I can feel it. I gotta trust my guts. No wait, I gotta trust my abs. yeah, abs. That sounds a lot better.

As soon as I parked on the resort's parking lot, I ran towards the entrance door, I eyed a receptionist and ignored the surprised expression of the guard. I walked up right towards her and asked her if a girl named Ally checked in.

Not long after, she told me the room number and the floor. She didn't take time asking questions and proof because she knows me already. Who wouldn't? I'm the world famous Harry Styles from the most popular and successful boyband.

I ran to the stairs and stopped at her floor. I hurriedly opened her door with the spare key the receptionist gave me. My hand was

shaking for unknown reasons and I feel scared and nervous at the same time. Scared of what might happened to Ally and nevous if she'd still be mad at me.

"ALLY!" I yelled as I opened the door. My mouth fell open as I saw a puddle of blood beside her bed, near the end table. I also saw her body lying on the other side of the bed and her wrist bleeding creating another puddle of blood. "Ally!" I whispered loudly making her snap. She opened her eyes a little bit and they are darker than usual. Her mouth is so pale and she's going really, really pale.