Chapter 29

Now watching: Adventure Time (Ice King Time) It's kinda weird.... well...

I'M HUNGRY AND I WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM!!!!!

'My Protector' is the best story I have ever read yet on wattpad...

It was so mysterious and romantic! I LOVE IT!!!

Okay so I apologize for my randomnessy thingy.

Just get used to me!!!

This chapter is kinda embarrassing for the women because of the lady- thing that we do and you know... Well, you'll know when you'll read it. Okay, so read!

------------------------

ALLY'S POV:

So it has been an hour and a half and we're still trapped in the stupid store.

And... no, the crowd didn't go away or something. They're still here. But the good thing is that it remained the same and it didn't grow larger.

"SING! SING! SING! SING!" The fangirls yelled.

"I'm tired!!!" Liam muttered.

"SING SING SING SING SING!!!" The fangirls continued. OKAY! I HAVE ENOUGH WITH THESE WHATEVER YOU CALL THIS!!!!

I'm trapped in a store with One Direction, two of their babysitters and a member's girlfriend, who's also my best friend. And outside the store are Fangirls yelling nonstop and paparazzi flashing stupid pictures and recording videos! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!

"SING SING SNG!!!"

"For Pete's sake! Just sing to them already!" I yelled and all of the people inside the store are staring at me and surprised at my outburst.

"But I'm tired!!!" Zayn whined.

"YOU GUYS ARE JUST SITTING HERE DOING NOTHING! MY MIND IS STARTING TO BLOW UP FROM THE YELLS AND SCREAMS THAT THE GIRLS RELEASED FROM THEIR MOUTHS! MY EYES ARE GETTING SMALLER AND SMALLER FROM ALL THE FLASHES OF THE CAMERA! MY BUTT IS ACHING FROM SITTING DOWN ON THE FLOOR DOING NOTHING!!!!!! AND I REALLY CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! ALL YOU'LL DO IS SING! SING, OKAY?!?!?! GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!" I yelled.

Wow, did I just said that? I haven't been this mad since the Kevin incident back at the school.

Eleanor's mouth dropped as I finished yelling. Stephanie and May don't really know me so their reactions were only a little surprised. Liam smiled obviously trying not to laugh. Niall's ocean blue eyes were almost the size of saucers. Zayn looked scared and surprised and Harry... Well, he really laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I haven't heard you yell like that before..." He continued laughing.

"JUst shut the hell up and sing to them!" I said in a monotoned voice and bored face.

"Words, girl!" Eleanor shrieked. I'm just so pissed and irritated. I can't control the mean words that comes out from my mouth.

My tummy doesn't feel really good and I feel warm fluids coming out of my lower part.

OH. MY. GOD.

My body squirmed a bit from the feeling I felt on my lower part.

"What's wrong with you?" Harry asked beside me. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE BESIDE ME!?!?! I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW!!! I NEED SOME GIRL TO SHARE THIS FEELING WITH!

"I.. I..." I can't say a word! My breath panicked from nervousness... What if the fluid is already marked on the floor when I stand... I'm gonna be so embarrassed!