Chapter 16

• Dedicated to Pj Rabanes

STEPHANIE'S POV:

"No, give me the remote!" I demanded. Liam is so cute when he's mad... He still wants to watch Toy Story...

"It's just a movie!" He argued.

"Give it a rest!!! You have been.watching that for almost 5 times this morning!" I argued back.

"Fine, let me watch Finding Nemo then!" He grinned as he went to the DVd shelf grabbing the Movie.

"Also, give the TV a break!" I yelled.

"I'll use the portable CD player!" He shrugged.

"Fine!" I pouted. He held a victory laugh and I just chuckled at his adorable cuteness.

I went upstairs to see if May needs something.

"May? Do you want me to help you with--" I got trailed by a half naked, black haired lad carried by my cousin. His arm over her shoulder.

"What the fudge?!?!" I asked, confused.

"Well, Zayn here wants to pee but he doesn't wanna get up. And he was wearing nothing but his boxers on while sleeping that's why he's kinda naked." She explained.

"Why don't you get some help from the other lads?" I stated.

She paused for a minute then her head lit up like a weirdo saying, "good thinking!"

I faced palm myself then by the time I was about to yell, I got distracted by a happy Niall bursting through the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Where's Zayn?" he asked full of excitement.

I just pointed at the shirtless lad behind me.

"Zayn!" he yelled.

"What?" he answered back with his morning voice.

"Ally's paying us a visit with Eleanor!" He cheered. Hold on, Eleanor?!?!? Eleanor Calder?!?!? Eleanor Calder a.k.a Louis' gf?!?!?

But who the fudge is Ally?

Then Zayn's eyes opened wide open and it sparkled full of excitement. He was already filled.with energy and he bursted out of the room along with Niall.

Who is this Ally person? She's the reason why Zayn became suddenly energetic and wide awake.

ALLY'S POV:

"Ally!" Nikka met me outside their flat. Which is a mansion. I observed it with my eyes. It's really huge.

"Hey!" I grinned.

"Ally- boo!!!" Louis came running outside the door. He hugged me surprisingly and I let out an "oof!"

"Where's my baby?" He asked.

"you mean Eleanor?" I asked.

"Duh" he sassed.

"she's on her way..." I said.

"You know him? And... you know her?" Nikka interrupted.

"If we don't each other, we wouldn'y be greeting each other like this!" Louis said.

"Nikka rolled her eyes and turned to the rest of the 4 lads who just went through the door.

" Ally!" Niall waved.

"Hey leprechaun!" I greeted.

"hey!" Zayn and Liam said at once and hugged me.

"Hey, guys." I hugged them back.

"Hey, love!" Harry winked. I rolled my eyes at his flirtiness.

----------------------------

I know, it's another short chapter. But, hey! at least I finished 2 chapters in one night!!!

don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow!!!!!!

Love Lots,

- Alison xxx ;)