Chapter 22

Hey!!!! So...

yeah...

I just want you all to know (if you haven't noticed) I changed the title from C'mon C'mon to Screwed Up......... 

because... it is really really screwed up! And also, i changed the Summary thingy too... If you want to read it all over again ;)

.... okay so...

Back to the Story ;D

-------------------------

TERENCE'S POV:

"pass the gravy!!!" Niall yelled. All five One Direction lads sat around the table eating the chicken Niall and Harry bought from McDonald.

"Here you go, Buddy" Liam said.

"Hahaha!!! Gravy..." Harry laughed. "Wow, you naughty, naughty little boy..." May added.

"Hey, I didn't say anything. And who are you calling little?"

While they were chatting and eating, May came and joined us in the living room where there is no band member in sight.

"Urgh! I still can't believe they did that!" Nikka exclaimed.

"Calm down, Nik... Nothing happened." Ally answered.

"Well, except for the part when we were all covered up in people!!!"

So... guys, here's what I know about stuff and the blackmails and such...

NO FLASHBACkS! I'll just explain stuff...

So, the day after the interview for their jobs... ermmm... Phil told me to meet up in one strange building...

we sat on a chair and... God, I'll just put it in flashback for Pete's sake!

*(----Flashback----)*

"Take a seat..." Phil said. And wow, he looks so formal.

I did what I was told and sat infront of him.

"Here are your coffee" A blonde lady placed two coffees on the table between us then went away.

"Have a drink..." He said as he took a sip.

"Nah, It might be poisoned."

"it's not. If I could, I would poison it."

(A/N: Would he hold you when you're feeling low... baby you should know that I would, I would!!! Sorry, I had to!)

"I'm not in a mood for coffee anyway" I shrugged.

"Fine then... So, how's life?" He asked, racing an eyebrow.

"Just get to the point!!! Where's auntie Cecilia? What do you want from our money!?" I asked straight.

"I think you don't know your aunt pretty well, lad."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she's the richest person here in our city. She's kinda famous. But not as famous as celebrities..."

"Well!!! We're rich back home but not the richest! Wait, so, we're richer than you?" I can't help but grin. I'm proud of our family.

"okay so, I have your aunt. And... well, DRINA!!!" He shouted. 

then some familiar girl came in giving me an evil smile. 

"Hey, Terence, nice too see you again..." She smiled then hugged me. I didn't hug her back.

"Ermm... who're you?" I asked.

"Oh, Terence you got a brain of a nut..."

"Yeah, a big Walnut from the Plant Vs. Zombies." I laughed. Well, mostly to myself.

"No one plays that anymore..." Phil shrugged.

"Didn't you really remember me?" That Dina chick is really annoying...

"Maybe this will help you... VINCE!" Then out comes another familiar man... Why are there too many people???

Then again, I remembered!!! These are the people who told me that aunt is dead...

"OH!!!" I nodded at myself looking at these two evil persons.

"Good, you remember..." Drina chuckled. ANNOYING BITCH!

"So, do you want me to like, kill you? Because I really want to..." I smiled fakely as I clenched my fists.

"If you want your aunt dead then you can kill us." Vince smiled, evilly. 

"Fine! Now, what???" I said throwing my hands up to the air in defeat.

"Do what I told you... On Ally's near payday, Drina here will act like your aunt then recieve the money. I'll give you the half of it since the money is 200, 000 And I only asked for 100, 000."

"Fine! Just don't hurt Cecilia. Or Ally. Or her friends..."

He nodded then he let me out of the building. 

Shoot! It's already late! I better order some pizza to feed them...

*(---- End of Flashback ----)*

"Big Raisin?" I heard Ally say. 

"Yeah?" I asked, facing her.

"You look like you have seen a ghost." Kendall laughed.

"I don't know..." I laughed then stood up from the couch. "I guess I better be going..."

"What? Why?" Ally asked.

"It's time for work, Small Alley! I'll see ya!" I bid my goodbyes then went away...

ALLY'S POV:

Terence had been acting pretty weird these days. I barely even see him everyday!

 "Nice brother you got there, babe!" Harry piped from nowhere and sat beside me.

"ermm... I think he offended you when we were at the mall..." I said, trying no to sound harsh.

"WHAT?!? What did he say?" Nikka suddenly joined our conversation.

"Well, before those fangirls and paparazzi, Terence suddenly said that he doesn't like us." Harry answered.

"Why?" Nikka asked.

"Well... He--"

"He thought one of us is her boyfriend..." Harry finished. But that's not the real reason!!!

"No.... I still didn't ask him..." I added.

"Ally! You should have a boyfriend! Your so innocent and you lack some lovelife..." Nikka hit me playfully in the arm and Harry laughed.

"NO boyfriend? Seriously?!?!" He laughed.

"Well! I don't want to involve in any relationship..." I simply said. Well, IT'S TRUE!!!

"awwe, you seriously need some experience for this stuff..."

NIKKA'S POV:

"Awwe, you seriously need some experience for this stuff..."

TING! The lightbulb above my head suddenly lit up! 

Muhahahah! I gotta talk to Ally later at home....

"Nikka... Kindly stop smiling like a weirdo." Ally elbowed me and it really snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry... what is it?"

-----------------------------------------------

HEY!!!!!!!!

I got nothing to say....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

Love Lots,

- Alison xxx ;)