Chapter 18

• Dedicated to Ali-Alura V. Macababbad

"wow! cool! good for you!" Harry.cheered fakely as I shared to him my article on mabeline magazine.

"hmpf! just because you're famous and you're already used to have your own article on a magazine, doesn't mean you need to cheer on me weakly!" i said.

"don't get too dramatic, love. I'm trying to cook!" he said. I frowned at his 'support' for me. please note the sarcasm.

"pervert" I whispered... and i don't even care if he'll hear me!!!

"And since when did me being a pervert related in me focusing on the food being cooked, by me, and not supporting you well on your article?" he replied, grinning and getting ready for his upcoming victory laugh.

"It's just what you are... And I love to tease you about it." I grinned. And for his upcoming victory laugh, I DON'T FREAKING THINK SO!

"Whatever, babe. Do you want me to cook something for you?" he asked. He gave up! one point for Ally!!!

"What about some krabby patties?" I asked, hoping for the food from the sea would come to life. That would be the best sea food ever!

"Well, sorry to break it to you love but we ain't in Bikini Bottom." He chuckled.

"I was just hoping it would.come to life. The fishes say it's delicious." I smiled.

"yeah, the fishes that you used for your curses!" He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and left the kitchen shouting, "Make sure you make me those Krabby Patties!"

"No problem, love!" he replied.

What's with him and those sweet nick names??? It's really making me fall for him. But I haven't fell for him...

just... not yet.

After a long day from One Direction's flat, Nikka, Kendall and I went back to our apartment. It's not really a long way from here actually. It only takes 5 minutes when travelled by foot.

Eleanor offered Stephanie and May a ride to their flats. And by the look of their faces, they looked excited, nervous, happy, shy, and shocked. They were secretly fangirling inside their physical bodies.

"I'm going to bed!" I yelled. I didn't even bother to greet my brother who is peacefully watching the T.V...

I went inside my WALK- IN closet and changes into a big loose white.t- shirt and sweat pants. I looses my ponytailed hair and braided it so that it would be easier for me.to comb it in the morning.

****

"wake up girl!" I felt someone shaking me. I hope this someone knows that I'm not a morning person.

"Ally!!!" she yelled and it pained my ears!

"Shut up Ellie!" It's obviously Eleanor. I mean, who else could yell as loud as her? Well, besidea Louis. But the voice that yelled beside me is obviously a girl!

"You got a problem!" She continued yelling.

"What problem?" I gave up and sat on the bed.

"Well, someone claimed herself as your aunt and received your paycheck from work." she said.

"That's impossible! My aunt is already dead!" I yelled. Speaking of my aunt, I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!

"just get up!" She forcedly pulled my arm. And now, I found myself standng up beside my bed.

"Now, I'm giving you 15 minutes to get ready, kay? ans whether you're ready or not, I'm coming in." She stated then closed the door.behind her.

"Urgh!" I groaned as I went towards Nikka's closet, stomping.my feet in every step.

I'm gonna borrow Nikka's clothes. I'm sure she won't mind.

after 10 minutes, I finished dressing up and walked out of our room.

"Wow, you're fast." She smiled.

"uh, thanks?" I'm not sure that was a question or just plain words... I'm 60% sure it's a question. MAJORITY WINS!

so we both rode in Eleanor's car.

It was completely silent so I turned the radio on then a song with familiar voices blared out from the speakers...

'everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you... baby you light up my world like nobody else...'

"Woah! What a timing!" She a

laughed and I didn't even know.how to respond for that. So I just smiled blankly at her.

"Sing with me!"

She started singing. And look, you.know that I haven't heard this song before... But I'm pretty sure she was off key.

"Girl, why aren't you singing with me?" She asked, still keeping an eye on the road.

"I, ermmm I don't actually know the song." I honestly said.

"Haha! oh, babe, why aren't you so updated."

"Just tell me who sang it!" I exclaimed.

"Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn..." She answered.

oh, so thats why it sounds so familiar.

We talked and laughed on the way.to the building. we arrived there 5 minutes after.

"Oh, Allyson. Please take a seat." Natalie said.

"okay." I did what I was told.

"is it true that you hace an aunt that--" I cut her off.

"No... that person was just pretending..."

"And what makes you say that?"

"because... she's dead."

"e-excuse me?" she asked, obviously wanting me to repeat what I just said.

"She's dead" I repeated.

she's dead...

because of me.

----------------------------

Hey pips!

I was quite disappointed with wattpad today.

I don't know why or how but as I was finished writing this chapter a while ago, it was erased.

and now i gotta start typing it all over again. And the worst part is, im using my phone!

i hope you liked it so far!

Vote. comment. follow

Love Lots,

-Alison xxx ;)