Chapter 39

Niall's soft lips crashed unto mine. It wasn't that long until he decided to finally kiss back. His lips are so soft, so smooth, very hypnotizing. But they don't send sparks like how Harry's lips do.  

My eyes were closed, feeling the beauty of Niall's lips. We were just drunk. I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.  

And I just snapped. I'm doing this to make Harry jealous. So, okay, I'll keep going.  

I felt his tongue feeling my bottom lip waiting for an invitation. I don't want things to get heated up so I didn't let his tongue slip into my mouth. He noticed the rejection then bit my lip making me gasp and then he slid his tongue right in.  

What just happened? I thought. 

Our lips are moving in sync. His tongue exploring every inch of my mouth.  

I almost forgot about Harry. I peeked and opened my eyes so that I can see his reaction but he was gone.  

I tried pulling back but Niall is too strong for me. His hands on my waist trying to keep me still. Okay then...  

"Ehem!" We both immediately pulled apart like bullets. I turned to face a jealous but smiling May.  

Of all people.... why May??? 

"M-May... look, it's not what you think. We were just-" 

"Hold it right there..." She cuts me off "You guys were definitely making out" She said smiling and her smile was obviously forced. She was fake smiling. "N-no... we-" Niall started saying. 

"No?" She cuts him off "So you guys were just eating each other's mouths? Is that it?" She exclaimed running her hand through her hair stressfully. "Look, Niall, despite all these arguements we had, I really fancy you. And I thought you felt the same way too" 

"I-I fancy you too May. A lot. More than you could ever imagine" 

"Actions speak louder than words, Niall. And from what I saw lately, I think you don't feel the same way at all..." She said walking away. "May! Wait! Let's talk!" Niall yelled running, trying to catch his girl.  

Great! I just ruined the love birds! And to those who said that being drunk can lessen your problems, well, it made mine WORSE!  

"Gosh! I messed up!" I whispered to myself as I banged my hand to my forehead three times... I'm going nuts! God, this is screwed up! 

I was walking not sure where to. I then noticed the door leading outside and I started walking towards it when someone grabbed my hand and turned me around. So now I was facing a blond bitch named Tay-whore Slut. "What?" I asked through gritted teeth. I'm trying to be nice but I'm drunk and I really can't control my emotions."Stay away from my boyfriend." She said firmly and her face was really pissed. I just wanna poke her eyes out and make a soup out of it. But I'm afraid I might catch her bitchiness when I'll eat it so, nah... 

"Whatever, bitch. Last time I checked, we were the ones dating!" I yelled to her face. Good thing the party is still going and no one could hear our arguement.  

I stuck my tongue like a pissed of 5 year old. Her face turned from mad to annoyed.  

She raised her hand and was about to slap my face. I was thinking about a self defense so I blocked her move, grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back. "Ah, let go!" she shrieked. 

"Fine." I said finally letting go "Now just... Go, rape Harry or something!" I yelled and laughed as she went and walked away. 

This is it. I'm finally getting out from this place.