Chapter 34

ALLY'S POV: 

"ALLY!!!" I was greeted by a happy and loud brown haired girl. Her loud scream really broke my ears. 

"yes, Nik?" I asked trying to sound sweet. 

"How's your night? And why did you make a new account on twitter? I worked hard for @Allytiful and @AlavableR!" She exclaimed "And why are you kinda dusty... is that sand?" 

"Seriosuly, Nik. Stop giving me an oral recitation! Can't I have a rest? I just arrived!"  

"Babe, I know it's your period and I know it when your stressful self is being caused by someone and I know it when your period causes it. So what happened?" 

"Oh, nothing. We were just walking on the beach when Harry called a damn cab for me to take me home. And we were there for only an hour and the problem is that, our date wasn't finished yet and that was just part two of it and it's like he was busy and the thing he took care of was kinda more important than this occassion that I considered important!" I exclaimed. I yelled and let all this feeling of disappointment let out of me through answering my best friend's question. It was really hard for me. It was my first date and it ended up in a disappointment. And why couldn't he just drive me home like what the other men do to their dates!? 

"Babe..." She started patting my back lightly, trying to calm me down "Maybe it involves his career or something. You know how successful their lives are. They should be busy." 

"O-okay... fine, I understand" I honestly said. Maybe he is just busy and it should be shameful if he'll loose his achievement. 

"I'm gonna go freshen up and get ready for bed." I said and went up to the second floor. 

I had a fresh bubble bath and used the vanilla scented body wash. I love the smell of vanilla. After the short bath relaxation time, I brushed my teeth and wore a big t-shirt that hanged mid thigh and then my gym shorts.  

I tied my hair into a messy braid just so that it won't get interlocked in the morning. 

Before dropping my entire body unto my bed, I decided to check my account and the trends and stuff. I am seriously getting the hang of this twitter thingies! 

I replied to the positive tweets of the Directioners that sent me and I followed some of them. And for fun, I retweeted some of the hates. I edited my background and the headline stuff. I typed in my bio.

Allyson Roberts | model | purple lover | guitar | i love you

I like it! Twitter is AWESOME!  

After all these editting stuff, I decided to check on the trends. My mouth fell open when I saw two trends that envolved me and two other persons... 

#Haylor and #Harryson

FUDGE??? What's up with Haylor? hmmm... haylor.... who could the other person be? Harry and... aylor..... er... Taylor Lautner? gross... Wait! Taylor... SWIFT???? IT COULD BE! 

I clicked on the trending name and saw pictures of Him and Swift. Some of it are obviously edited and sone of it are interviews of Taylor Swift confirming that they're dating. My eyebrows were almost connecting because of these confusing happenings that are happening. And I didn't know that some of it are happening! Why are these happening? These couldn't be happening!

------------------- 

Hehe! it's just a filler fellas!!! 

I hope you like the second chaos. And if you're wondering about where Terence and Cecilia is, they're still in trouble... Let's just set that aside for a little while and pretend like the money stealing stuff and threatening Terence stuff and hostaging Cecilia and stuff is still happening even though they weren't quite mentioned yet. I hope you're liking it though....

I love you all!!!!

 and oh, Ally's at the side. Yep, that' her face...

Love lots, 

-aliistyles