Chapter 46

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

On this chapter there's also going to ba alot of POV changing. haha! enjoy...

--------------------------

LOUIS' POV:

Niall and I are still searching for Ally and the others after that battle we had with that Vincent guy but we still couldn't find them!

"Where are you Ally!" Niall whispered loudly while scanning some rooms.

"Niall, I thought you hate her" I said, surprised.

"I don't exactly hate her, Lou" He sighed and stopped for a quick rest and he leaned against a wall. "She just... Well, May is kinda mad at me because of her. But that doesn',t mean that I hate her. I fancy her a little to be honest. But I'm falling inlove with May."

I scrunched my nose up in disgust. "But May is our baby sitter!"

He then gave me a very bored faced and then he hit me in my forehead leaving me say "ow" with my monotoned voice.

We heard muffled voices on the other room and found out it's Ally's and Harry's!

We bursted the door open and found Harry being tackled by Nikka and Ally being held by Harry. Also a guy in a suit with a gun pointed at Terence.

I am really scared and confused. Harry asked for help so Niall and I immediately pulled them away.

"Let go!" she squirmed under Harry's grasp.

"Harry! She knows taekwando! She can take care of herself!" Nikka exclaimed. Oh, so that explains the two guys laying down on the front door.

"You ruined everything!" The guy in a suit said to Terence. Hm, I guess this is Phil.

"And now, I am going to make you pay."

BOOM! A gunshot.

"Nooo!!!" I heard Ally scream and shriek in pain, worry and sadness and ran towards someone. Instead of her brother, she kneeled beside a woman. An adult. And I haven't this girl before! Who is this?

CECILIA'S POV: (for the effin first time!)

"Nooo!!! Don't! Terence!" I heard Ally yell. Now something horrible is happening. I gotta get through this fast!

I rubbed the metal thing on the ropes on my wrist faster and harder so that I could break free and save the children.

My wrists are already bleeding because of the tightness of the rope. I ignored the painful sting it gave me and tried focusing on the poor kids.

"Come on, come on..."

Finally! I took a look on my wrists and it's really wounded. I stood up from where I sat and heard some footsteps behind me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Drina..."

"Stay! or else!"

I rolled my eyes and ran towards her tackling her on the ground.

"Let me go!"

"no!"

With all ber strength, she pulled my shohlder and flipped us over.

"Where'd you think we're going now?"

I pulled her hair and she shrieked painfully making me grin. And now, I'm on top of her again.

"And now, I am going to make you pay" I heard Phil say. When I glanced back, I saw him with a gun pointed at Terence so I got off my fake best friend and ran to save him.

BOOM!

That was all I heard and I felt kinda dizzy like I'm almost blacking out. Then I hit the floor. I felt blood bursting out from my chest and realized, I've been shot!

"Nooo!!!" Ally yelled and came, kneeling beside me.

"Aunt, no. Please be alive!" She cried. Oh my gosh, I haven't seen her beautiful face in ages

"Allyson" I said successfully making a smile, tears dropping from mh eyes.

"No, auntie! Oh my god, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If it wasn't for my useless dream, we shouldn't have been like this! I should've stayed! Our lives should've been peaceful! I should have stayed on that school with that stupid Kevin! I should-"

"Stop" I said,cutting her off. But then I saw some curly haired guy walking towards her. I got this strange feeling that he's the one for her. Seriously! Like fate brought them together. Well, whatever, I'm happy for them.

"Take care of her" I said to him.

"I will" he nodded.

"Aunt" Terence came.

"Take care of your baby sister." I said sounding very serious.

That's it my eyes are starting to loose vision and my breathing is starting to slow down.

ALLY'S POV:

"No! Auntie! Please! Don't go!" I yelled, tears stating to blur my sight. I held her hand on mine and felt it from being warm into being cold and pale.

I am really, very, super angry right now. This is the second time I lost her and it's just becauase of one person.

Phil.

"You!" I yelled and pointed at him.

I ran towards him and tried punching him but my hands are weak. I can't gain more strength for this!

"Pathetic!" He whispered to my ears then felt a stinging pain on my neck.

Blank!

--------------------------

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

^_^ hello! :D

WAZZAP?  

VAZ HAPPENIN? 

Haha!

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO FRIGGIN MUCH! i just wanna get out from this device and hug y'all! You just made me the happiest girl alive. Thank you sooooooooo much! Mwah!

-aliistyles