EPILOGUE!!!

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Hello guys! Directioner+ brat+ mixer+ 5SOS family member here! So.... it's finally the epiloguel (I can't believe I'm doing this, really) and I just wanna thank you all for all the amazing support. (OMG, I feel like I'm graduating or something. And I'm really graduating next year!) I didn't really expect that I'm going to have this amount of readers. So, thank you all so so so so freaking much and please enjoy this epilogue. I love you all! 

And oh, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran's 'Everything has Changed' is freaking beautiful! I know, I may KINDA hate her a bit but she's just freaking talented!

-----------------------------------------

ALLY'S POV:

"I'm glad it's over" I sighed as I sat beside Harry on the couch with a bowl of popcorn so we could watch the movie 'Epic' together, alone. He smiled at me and grabbed a handful of buttery goodness from the bowl and started popping one to his mouth.

"Me too, babe." He said then ate another one. "The papz were quite intriggued. And so are the fans on twitter" He laughed.

"Yeah, and Louis and the others have to run so that the screaming fangirls could get out of the studio. That was funny!" I laughed.

"And because of that, they went home with shredded clothes and messed up hair" He added finishing his popcorn from his hand. "Hey, how's your wrist?" He suddenly said then checked on my now-healed stitched wound. "Good thing your mom didn't freak out too much about this" 

"Yeah but George- I mean, dad did!" 

"Get used to him. George really is like that. Even though he looks careless about people. He even bought Niall a lot of food when he got sick. We just got surprised by it"

"Wow, how caring!" I said sarcastically. Come on, he should've bought him some medicine and vitamins instead of a lot of food!

"He also bought some medicine, don't worry"

"I said that out loud again, didn't I?" I asked with monotoned voice and face. I thought I'm over with that!? That's just stupid.

"Yep!" He said popping the letter 'p'.

"I miss them" I said as I felt this heavy weight on my heart.

"Don't worry. They'll be back next week!"

"I don't get why they're having this '2nd honeymoon'. It sounds so stupid!"

"Come on, think positive! You might have a new brother or sister for it! Wait, how old is your mom again?"

"38 years old. She was young when she got pregnent!"

"Well, your new sibling awaits!!!" He laughed as he stretched his arm out and rested it on my shoulder. I just chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder. He pressed the play button and we started watching the introduction. 

"You know, you're stupid" I stated out of the blue. I don't know why but I want to tell him that. He is clearly stupid for unknown reasons.

"And why is that?" He asked and faced me with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, you are! You're an idiot, you're stupid and you're weird" I said and grinned.

"Yeah, but you love me!"

"Hm, I don't know"

"Come on, you gotta love me! I'm your boyfriend and because of me, you got into our recording company while modelling!" He said as he smirked playfully and waited for me to accept defeat.