Chapter 33

ALLY'S POV:

I still feel frustrated with Harry and my stupid face on his stupid phone! He wouldn't erase it! I even drank that stupid wine for him! And instead of erasing it, he posted it on twitter! Luckily, I don't have an account.

"Come on, Ally! Don't make that stupid look on your face! I already said I was sorry!" he insisted.

"Even though you said sorry, you still won't remove my face from your account." I said in a monotoned sound and an annoyed look was plastered on my poor face.

"Nope, I won't. You look adorable on it!" He said pulling his phone out and showing me my face on twitter. He even got my name trend worldwide!

"Styles, I hope you know that there is nothing I do better than revenge."

"Last naming, eh?"

"yep." I answered and smiled sweetly at the cheeky boy beside me. We're now on a beach. Walking on the seashore under the beaming moonlight while holding both my black wedges in one hand and the other is holding my dress upward so that it won't touch the salty water.

"Well, you won't scare me, Roberts. I already have my face on the internet loads of times. There was one while I was sleeping, another one while I was brushing my teeth, me yawning, sneezing, all different-"

"I can do better than that!" I cut him off. "I can't just capture a stolen picture of you! That revenge is lame!"

"Oh yeah? Well, fine then. I'll be waiting, love."

"You'll regret this, Harry!"

We laughed and threatened each other and just had an awesome time. I love this kind of date. It's not all romantic. I'm glad it's not such a romantic loving stuff. I hate it and I always suck at love. That's why I don't go all lovey dovey with Harry. Hey, that rhymed!

After our long walk stuff, we decided to sit on a log and take a little break. Good thing it's summer. It's not kinda chilly. But it's still a little cold. IT'S ENGLAND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

I was getting bored staring at the white sand so I pulled my phone out. I decided to finally make an account!

I typed in @AllyRoberts then my password. Not bothering the other accounts that Nikka mafe for me.

I then followed the boys and then Eleanor, Natalie, Nikka, Paul, and the other people that I know including Stephanie and May.

I added my icon which was a photo from my mabeline photoshoot.

Minutes after, the boys except for Harry followed me including Eleanor. And just by a minute, I already gained hundreds of followers.

Then thousands...

Then 10 thousands....

Then 50 thousands....

then...

okay that's enough counting.

"What's the matter?" Harry suddenly asked and then I just realized that my eyes were kinda.bulging out from my face.

"Well, after 4/5 of your band followed me, I instantly grew thousands of followers." I answered simply with a little shocked and surprised tone on my voice.

"You have a twitter account? But you said you don't have any!"

"Well, I made one!" I then felt vibrations from my phone and I checked this interactions stuff.

I realized it was just some tweets from 'Directioners'sending me hate...

@AllyRoberts bitch finally got an acc. Harry deserves me better than you!

@AllyRoberts I think you and Harry are dating. i want u to stay away from him bitch

@AllyRoberts Oh you were that model. harry only dated you because ur one so dont expect more from him

@AllyRoberts youre a slut.get back to where you came from

To be honest, it didn't hurt me at all. Maybe I'm just used to this back at the school getting bullied and stuff. Well, good thing there are positive ones...

@AllyRoberts please take good care of our @Harry_Styles . You're one lucky girl

@AllyRoberts Wow! You're even friends with Eleanor Calder? Gosh? I wanna be you

@AllyRoberts I'm sorry for all the hate that my fandom is giving to you. I'm here to support you!

Awwe, I'm lucky to have them.

I then felt a new vibration and realized that my date has followed me already. "Yehey! You followed me!" I cheered and fist pumped into the air. I'm sure I was acting like a kid.

"You're one strange girl. And I like that about you."

When he said that last part, I felt some sort of heat running towards my cheeks and I swear, I feel like I'm blushing. Why does he even have to say that? I'm terrible at stuff like these!

"Wh-whatever..." I stammered. Gosh, I feel like I'm in an oral recitation! I kept choking on my own words.

I heard Harry chuckle so I faced him with a jokingly annoyed face.

And I didn't expect what he did next. He grabbed the back of my neck and gently pushed me so my lips landed on his. Gosh, I miss those soft pairs! Now this is what I call romantic... for me.

HARRY'S POV:

I kissed her passionately and sweetly. Not planning on any heated sessions. I just wanna feel her lips again. I miss them already!

I haven't felt like this before. I longed for her lips. She makes me feel nervous and excited at the same time all the time. This feeling is good and slightly annoying. It feels kinda heavy like I want to release it from me. But how?

Just as I was trying to get ny tongue slip inside her adorable mouth. I felt my phone vibrate and we practically jumped away from each other looking shocked and surprised.

"S-sorry..." I stammered.

she nodded and gave me a weak smile showing that she feels kinda awkward. I felt weird and disappointed. It's quite uncomfortable so I tried shrugging it off and answered my phone, not bothering to look at the caller I.D.

"Yeah? Harry here."

"Harry, come quick." I heard Paul say.

"Uh, I'm quite busy here so-"

"No!" He cut me off "Come quick. Management's kinda pissed."

----------------------------------

Stupid management. Why do they always have to disturb such wonderful moment??? Don't they have their own lovelife? Tsk tsk tsk...

And ooohhh... Double the trouble, double the fun! haha!

I hope you like it! until next chapter!

Vote and comment!

I love you all!!!!

Love lots,

-Aliistyles