Chapter 49

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

we all wanna be billionaires, so effin' bad 

Buying merchandises 1D have 

We wanna see their posters on every magazine 

And maybe have some tour in our country 

Oh even when we close our eyes 

We still see Liam, Zayn and Niall 

Larry's bromance every night oh why I swear 

Directioners, prepare coz we'll be effin billionaires

Yeah, they better have some shows like oprah 

Or we will kill the hosts like Santa on Christmas 

Our fandom also trend things 

We'd probably pull Calum, Ashton and Luke Hemmings 

And drag Michael who plays the guitar that's electric

Lol, okay, I'm really, really bored and I can't think straight so I made my own version of Bruno Mars' billionaire. Or is it Travie's? Hmmm... Doesn't matter.  

Enjoy Reading!!! ^,^ 

--------------------------------------

HARRY'S POV: 

"Are you done already?" I asked and knocked on her bathroom door for the third time. 

"Let's go" she stated then switch all the lights off and went downstairs towards my car. I followed and closed the door shut and went in the driver's seat. 

"You alright, love?" I asked. 

"Yeah, let's go." 

I roared the engine and drove off towards the pres. I hope everything will turn out to be just fine.  

I clicked the player on and 5SOS's "Out of my limit" is up. I miss these lads. 

"Wow, I like the song. What is it?" Ally asked. 

"It's entitled Out Of My Limit. By 5 Seconds of Summer" I said simply and focused on driving. 

"How do they manage on singing with their accents on?"  

"I don't know. Maybe because they're Aussies?" I asked mostly to myself. I'm honestly clueless about their accents while singing. 

"I like it!" Ally smiled as she tapped her foot towards the song's beat. "I'm gonna download it later after this stupid pres conference is over" She said and rolled her eyes on the last part.  

"What does George look like anyway?" she asked out of the blue. 

"Well, he got these black eyes like yours and his hair is kinda brownish in color" 

When we arrived on the location on where the conference is held, the receptionist told us to go to this room so we did.  

I opened the door with my left hand while the other is holding my girlfriend's. The door finally opened and we're then attacked by millions of camera flashes. 

"oh my god" Ally muttered so I protected her face by placing her behind me as we both tried finding our seats. 

"Finally, mr. Styles and ms. Roberts are here!" George said through the microphone. 

"Okay, let's start" Simon announced and motioned for George to start.

ALLY'S POV: