Chapter 10

Hello my pips! How's things?

Okay, back to the story...

ENJOY READING!!!!

------------

ALLY'S POV:

"Hey, Ally! Small Alley!"

You thought it was Terence? Hahahah! no...

"Hey El!!!" I greeted. "You're so early..." She grinned. "Only 12 minutes drive! HELLO!" I shouted. "Oh yeah, I forgot... Hahaha!" "Well, where are we headed to?" I asked.

"starbucks! duh! where'd you think we're headed to?" she rolled her eyes. I just laughed at her sassiness.

"stop laughing and start walking!" she said trying not to laugh.

"kay- kay" i answered then we went towards starbucks...

@ Starbucks...

"so... let's get back to where we were... tell me about your boyfriend!" I smiled and leaned close to her as she sipped her coffee.

"Oh, Ally... Now that's for you to find out." she said grinning.

"What?!?" I shouted silently not wanting anyone to get our attention. "But, why? You were about to tell me that before my audition!"

"Well, my mind got slipped away that time because I was so excited on having you to be my besty..." she winked.

"unbelievable!" I pouted.

"Don't worry, babe! You'll find out about him soon." she said sipping her coffee.

"hmpf!" I pouted again.

"So, how's your brother?" she asked, eyes widened waiting for my answer.

"Well, he's fine, I guess. He haven't yet-- wait, changing the subject, eh?" I raised an eyebrow. "no, i wasn't trying to change the subject" she said emphasizing the word 'trying' "I am changing the subject because I haven't heard much about him." she said.

We had a little girl- to- girl talk then as we went out of the store, a group of fangirls came to us and had Eleanor an autograph. "Here you go!" she smiled sweetly. Awwe, she really isn't that sassy. She's just a kind, cute, beautiful, little bitch.

"I heard that!" she pouted.

"Okay, I gotta stop doing that" i muttered and it made her laugh.

We were then walking towards the park when suddenly, another group of fangirls came with cameras and t- shirts with 5 boys on it.

Hmmm... they look familiar but I can't really put my finger on it. Plus, it's kinda blurry...

"Can I please take a picture with you?" one girl asked.

"Sure, Sweety!" she said then smiled beside her.

I just watched them and smiled blanlkly.

What's up with her and all these fangirls?!?! Is she like a famous celebrity or something?

"What am I missing here?!?!" I asked as all the fangirls were walking away, finally out of sight.

"What do you mean?" she asked looking at me confused.

"Fangirls? cameras? autographs? girls asking you to tell your boyfriend to follow them on twitter?!?!?" I stated.

She just stared at me blankly.

"I said it's up for you to---" She stopped talking when her phone rang. She pulled it out of her pocket, grinned at the contact then answered it.

"Hey, babe!" She greeted.

Well... that's her boyfriend!!!

I rolled my eyes then searched the park with my eyes...

"awwe, really babe?" she said curling up her brown wavy hair.

I rolled my eyes again.

"kay- kay! Goodbye Louis- baby!" she smirked.

Louis? Sounds really familiar.... URGH!

Nope, still can't put my finger on it.

WHO THE HECK IS THIS LOUIS PERSON?!?!?!

Tell me!!! Why am I even caring!?!?

Oh yeah...

Because I want to!!! I GET WHAT I WANT!

---------------

hello people!!! sorry for the tiny chapter...

This day is quite interesting.

well, except for the part when our tutor got mad at us then went home leaving us here... sitting.. O blame these boys I am with right now. Their names are Charles and Lemwel. Good thing they don't do wattpads... lucky me...

So, the good thing is that I just found out that I'm able to use my phone for typing the story! Whahha!!! i was so happy!

Witness: @Hopeless_Mystery

Anyways...

thanks for reading!!!

i hope you enjoyed it!

and... don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

and...

FAN/ FOLLOW!!!

Love lots,

-Alison xxx ;)