Chapter 1

"I'll deliver the tickets next week. How's that sounds?" My aunt asked through skype.

"Really? You're finally letting me go to England?" I asked with excitement. After all these years, she's finally giving me the chance to live my dream. My dream to become a model. Isn't that exciting? My face on the magazine, television and other forms of media!

"Yep! After your brother's graduation, okay?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I repeatedly answered, my mouth still in a big smile.

"And promise me you'll do good on your classes. I want your grades to be higher this time."

"Yeah, yeah!" I rolled my eyes hiding the excitement inside. 

"You can also bring Nikka and Kendall. I gotta go now, deary. Bye! See you soon!" Then she logged off.

FINALLY! I AM FINALLY GOING TO ENGLAND! I CAN'T WAIT! OMG!

Oh, I almost forgot, name's Roberts, Allyson Roberts. Ally for short.  

I got a half brother, my father's missing and my mother is always not around. My brother and my auntie Cecilia are the only ones I got.

"SMALL ALLEY! It's almost time!" My brother yelled from downstairs.

"COMING!" I yelled back.

I hurriedly wore my hoodie over my white tank top then my skinny jeans, then my favorite converse shoes. I then grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. I grabbed some bread for breakfast and drank some juice.

"Excuse me, ma'am, your mother left these for you." The maid handed me some envelope consisting of a big amount of money and some letter saying

Ally deary,

I am sorry I can't be with you guys this month again because of work seminars and trips. I left your allowance and it's good for the whole month. Be safe and take care.

Love, 

"I am not surprised..." I murmured to myself. 

"The bus is here!" The guard outside the gate yelled.

Hold on, this might be your reaction. 'Maid? Guard?' Actually we still have more than that. We have chefs and we have our own islands named after us. Our house isn't just an ordinary one. It's a little mansion. 

Our aunt in England owns this company and well, I don't even know what it is. And my mom, I also have no idea what she does but she got plenty of cha ching, if you know what I mean.

"Big Raisin! The bus is here!" I yelled to him. I don't know where he is. He is my big brother and his real name is Terence, I call him Big Raisin because... I don't know... just for fun. He even call me 'small Alley'!

My mom got pregnant of him when she was still in college. The man that did 'it' to her left her once he knew about her pregnancy. She was poor that she can't even buy herself some food. Her house isn't even finished yet and it still needs some painting to do. Then my biological father met her then they all lived happily ever after then here I am. I don't know where he is now though. He just disappeared.

༺‿༻

(at school)

"Hey, Ally..." Nikka greeted as I stepped inside the school gate.

"Oh, hey Nik!" I said and smiled as I greeted.

"Ready for some lessons today?" She winked.

"Not really. But I have no other choices!" I said and she laughed.

"Well, have you heard that Kevin got 5 failed subject?"

"No.. really? That's awesome."

Kevin, the school's number one bully. He's really bulky and plain rude. He bullied people like us- Geeks, nerds and nobodies. And he doesn't even know that i took taekwando classes. I stopped taking it last month.

"KRIING KRIING!" The bell rang. Urgh, gotta get to class!

"Bye, Nik! Gotta go! Math class..." I said then fled to the classroom. I hate math. It gives me stress!!! And stress is bad for me!

༺‿༻

"Good Morning Class!" said ms. Jenner looking very strict as always. She looks so stressed that her eyebags have eyebags underneath her eyes! Creepy, right?

"Good morning, ms. Jenner" groaned the lifeless and boring class.

"Where's your energy? Come on! It's early in the morning!" She yelled and it snapped the students from their own thoughts.

༺‿༻

After two classes, we went to the school canteen and took recess. 

"Looky here!" Nikka suddenly shrieked and pulled out a CD from her bag. 

"What is it?" I asked without any idea what it is. 

"It's Taylor Swift's new album called Red!" She said, still having that big smile on her face.  

I've always wondered why she admires that blonde chic. I admit she's pretty and she's got a great voice. But she looks like a meanie to me.  

"She already went to different places like Chicago, New York, L.A, England-" 

"Wait" I said cutting her off  "Speaking of England, my aunt invites the two of you to go there with me and Terence. What do you say?" 

They didn't answer. Their heads are still loading and their mouths were hanging wide open. 

"Come again?" Kendall asked, unsure. 

Me being me, I grabbed his ears and yelled "We're going to England!!!" 

He yelled in pain and covered his ears leaving me laughing. 

"Oh my god, really?" Nikka asked, surprised. 

"Uh-huh!" I answered, also excited. 

"I hope we'll meet One Direction!" Kendall added. 

"Who?" I asked, curious. 

"One Direction. The most successful boyband in the universe!" Nikka answered. 

"Huh?" I asked, still having no idea who One Direction is. 

"Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis?" Kendall mentioned names... I think. 

"Never heard of 'em" I honestly answered. 

"Live While We're Young? Kiss You? Little Things? What Makes You Beautiful? One Thing?" I think Kendall's gone mad saying quotations and stuff. I just scruched my eyebrows together in confusion. 

"Doesn't ring any bell? Those are songs! You're good in singing, babe!" Nikka said. 

"Nope!" 

---------------------- 

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Like? No like? 

C'mon! Comment your thoughts! Don't be shy!!! 

Picture of Ally at the side. ;)

Thank you also for reading! :D I love you all!!! 

-alison :*