Chapter 5

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

HELLO MY PIPS!

I really can't decide how Terence looks like... And I kinda picture him like Greg from pitch perfect... You know, the hot guy with a blonde hair from treblemakers? Well... still haven't seen Pitch Perfect yet? Well, I feel so bad for you coz Pitch Perfect is the best musical movie ever! And I can't wait for part 2 if there's any!

Okay, so here's the 5th chapter! Enjoy reading!!! ;)

------------------

@McDonalds...

"McDonalds? Really?" I asked my brother and he just shrugged. "My money isn't enough for Nandos!"

We just laughed and went to order for some food.

"Let's check out the entire park tomorrow, what do you say?" I asked. They say it's really beautiful. There are green trees and bushes around and the breeze smells really fresh. 

"Well, Kendall and I are going to this place where.. uh... erm...." Nikka mumbled. And I think I know where her sentence is going. 

"Let me guess, you're planning on becoming famous, again, aren't you?" I grinned. 

"Oh, Ally! You really know me that well, do ya?" She smiled. 

"Obviously!" I yelled and we all laughed.  

"Okay, so, Big Raisin?" I faced him.  

"Sorry... too tired for exploring." He said in a bored face. 

"Fine! I'll go with Nikka and Kendall." I pouted. 

"Okay!" Kendall cheered.

"Here's your order!" Our waitress came and placed our food down on our table.  

Her fake tanned skin looks kinda wrinkly. Her VERY red lipstick doesn't match the rest of her make up AT ALL! And all- in- all, she looks hideous.

"Uh, thanks?" Terence said looking kinda disgusted of her appearance. 

"You're welcome." She answered and went back into a room for authorized personnel only. I hate that sign! I never get to discover many things because of that sign!

"Pass me my coke please!" Nikka said in a sass tone.  

"You have hands! Get it yourself!" Kendall sassed back.  

"Stop it you guys!" Terence snapped. He grabbed Nikka's coke which is near Kendall's and gave it to Nikka.  

"Here..." He placed it near her and started digging in his spaghetti. 

After eating, Kendall and Terence decided to head back towards the hotel. Nikka dragged me outside the restaurant and forced me to go shopping with her.

@the mall...

"Let's head at that boutique..." She pointed out. "What, Top Shop?" I asked. "Yeah. Come!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.

"See this! It looks great on you!" She grabbed a gray-ish dress. It's length is up to my mid- thigh.  

"Babe! No way!" I laughed. "Why don't you give it a try and see if it really does look great on you." She handed me the dress but I refused. "Nik! C'mon! You know I'm not that kind of person!"

In the end, she forced me in wearing it and she bought it for me. What a crazy idiot. But she's my idiot! What an understanding friend! (Note the sarcasm)

"Let's go grab something to eat!" She said. "Finally! Something we both agree on!" I smiled and she let out a laugh. "whatever, babe! and I still don't get why you hate shopping!" She shrugged. "It's just tiring, okay? Every clothes doesn't fit me!" I answered.  

"Well, you look great on the dress I bought you! And please kill all your sweatshirt and sneakers. You look like a loner. Show your curves! Wear your tank top instead!" I gave her a 'whatever' look. "No, ew, gross" I said in a very bored face. "C'mon babe! Let's go get some ice cream." She changed the subject as soon as she saw one ice cream stand beside top shop.

"I'll have vanilla please..." Nikka said with a big smile, flirting with the person behind the stall desk.  

"What about you miss?" He asked facing me.  

"Just uh, strawberry please." I smiled.

He handed us our ice creams and started walking towards the exit. When suddenly...

"OMG OMG OMG! Ally! Look! Look!" Nikka just started hyperventilating. "What?" She kept pointing on a wall near the exit. She went near it and pulled out a paper... "See here!" She handed it to me. and there, it states...

!WANTED!

Celebrity helper.

Would you like to be One Direction's baby sitter? Call this number and we're gonna book you an interview.

Recquirements: 

- Birth Certificate 

- Health Record 

- I.D Pictures

"So, what do you think? Would you want to sign up for it?" She asked excitingly.  

"Dude, No way!" I refused.  

"Come on! PLEASE!?!?" She begged.  

"Sorry babe. I still need to audition.. you know, the modelling thingy?" She pouted and rolled her eyes.  

"Fine, then I'll ask Kendall to do it with me. We're gonna get famous!" She cheered.  

"And how can babysitting make you famous?" I asked.  

"Pfft, easy! While I'm busy babysitting them and stuff, I can also show off my talents and stuff!" She smiled evilly.  

"Oh, Nik... You and your weird ways." I chuckled. 

"It's not just me!" She grinned. 

"I know, I know. You got that from us." We both laughed and started going towards the hotel still holding this paper to inform Kendall and Terence

I also need to do the modelling thin tomorrow!

I also need to borrow Nikka's clothes!!!!

Or I could just use the dress she bought for me....

I NEED TO BORROW HEELS!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Hey my pips! Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't get to think hard coz There are these stupid projects and homeworks that I need to do! I don't see any freedom form our school. -____-

ONE DIRECTION will be coming soon :D :D : D :D :D :D

don't forget to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW/ FAN!!!

love lots,

-Alison xxx ;)