Chapter 2

After my last class, I went up to my locker with Nikka and my brain is aching.  

"And I love it how Taylor sang with those fake glasses on the music video! It's so cute!" Nikka keeps on blabbing her mouth... And all she can say is just Taylor Swift- related.

"Yeah, yeah!" I smiled trying to relate on what she was saying.  

"Hey there!!!"  I heard someone say behind us. I noticed that voice anywhere and I hate it. It's hideously annoying!

"get outta here." I tried to breathe calmly. Its just that, everytime I see Kevin, I really like to punch him in his face!

"I just arrived here... You should be watching your mouth!!!" he said raising his hand attempting to punch me.

When he was about to hit me, I quickly blocked his move and pushed him a meter away.

"I'll get you Roberts! I'm warning you!" He pointed at me fiercedly and went away.

Ooooh's and Aaahh's went out from the mouths of the students who saw our little argument awhile ago. I just rolled my eyes and went back to putting my books back to my locker and finally, closing it.

I then faced Nikka and she was giving me some weird look. "What?!" I asked.

"You should've done better than pushing!" She said. I rolled my eyes and saw Kendall walking towards us.

"I'm tired, let's go home?" He said with a very tired face.

"Come, let's head home" I said then faced Nikka, again "shall we?"

We all went to my house, did the homeworks, have a group study as usual, ate dinner then they bid good bye and went back to their houses.

After they went away, I quickly called the maid to clean the house. I went upstairs to wash my face before going to bed. Terence isn't here yet. He comes home late like 10:00- 11:00 in the evening. 

༺‿༻

"AaaahhH!!!!" I stretched my arms and legs out as I went down from my bed. I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm tone.

I grabbed my towel, and underwears and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

I wiped myself dry and wore my underwear. I grabbed my tank top, hoodie, pants and sneakers. I better be online at skype. Auntie might be online!

Hmmm... that's odd. she should have been online by now. Oh well! I better go downstairs and grab something to eat.

"Hey Small Alley!!!" Terence greeted me.

"Oh, hey Big Raisin!" I smiled weakly.

"What's with that face..." He tapped my back trying to be a helpful big brother.

"Uh, do you know where auntie Celia is?" I asked.

"didn't you guys chat over skyoe yesterday?"

"Well, yeah. But, we skype every morning before I go to school. May be something's wrong with her."

"Oh Ally! You're worried sick! May be she's just busy for her work or something..."

"Okay... I hope she won't change.... like mom."

*BEEEP* *BEEEPP!!!* Honked the bus. And as usual, the guard yelled then here comes the maid cleaning our messes.

"ALLY!!!" Kendall shouted from a distance just as I stepped out of the school bus.

"Oh, Hey!" I waved at him... I started walking towards him, near our school locker.

"haha... so, notice anything?" I think he's showing his new glasses to me. He went near my face just so that I could notice it.

"No..." I said trying not to let his confidence overflow. Eyeglasses aren't really a thing to be boasted about. It's just... so not right.

"Ally!" He exclained "I meant the glasses silly!" He rolled his eyes.

"Haha!" I chuckled because I thought right about it "How come you're so early?" I asked as I tried to open my locker. 

"I don't know. Gosh, I gotta go to the loo. Be right back" then he left.

When I finally revealed it open, my mouth also fell open. All my books and notebooks shredded to pieces. Some aren't torn up but there are doodles and shitty threats.  

"Oh, no!" I gasped remembering my only picture of my biological father that is kept on this locker. I searched and searched but it was nowhere to be found.  

"Looking for this?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned to face the annoying Kevin. That stupid bully. He was holding a doodle picture and realized that was my father.  

I couldn't control my anger. I grabbed his arm and used my strength to throw him pass my shoulder and then to the ground. 

"Ommf!" He let out a sound when he hit the ground. 

I then left him at that then headed straight to the girl's comfort room. 

I faced the mirror and saw a girl. A black haired girl that stops on her bust point. She looks so poor but no one knows that she is filthy rich except for her friends. Everyone treats her like bullshit. Tears finally blurried my vision and it started dropping. I wiped them off with the back of my hand. 

Someday, these people will pay for this. Someday, they will finally look up to me and say "i regret what i did". Someday, I am finally going to England and become a model. They are finally going to lool up to me.

I washed my face with water from the faucet then wiped it with my sweater.  

I heard a cubicle open and it revealed a girl with a pink handbag and an adorable pink dress. 

"Hey, Nik!" I said and acted like nothing happened. 

"Babe, you're crying!" Gosh! She knows me so well. Clever girl. 

"Don't mind me. I'm kinda over it. So, let's go?"  

We headed out of the comfort room and went straight to our classes.

------------------------- 

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Okay, another chapter done... Nikka's picture is at the side!!! :D

I hope you like it! :D

Love lots, 

-alison :*