Chapter 36

ELEANOR'S GOWN STUFF AT THE SIDE JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID LAST CHAPTER! Haha! ;D

--------------------------------

ALLY'S POV:

"My treat!" Eleanor winked and insisted to treat us on a professional salon for the awarding night. And because Terence hates it if we spend a very big amount of money, we all agreed. Nikka was very excited.

Paul even bought the three girls some dress perfect for the event. He even bought Kendall some suit.

This is my first time wearing formal stuff. I never attended prom because people would just boo at me and no one would ask me as thair date.

After the make over, I slipped on the dress we bought yesterday. I watched myself infront of the mirror and nodded at my own reflection, feeling satisfied.

I smiled at it giving myself a last look. Finally, I turned around grabbing my purse containing all the stuff like my phone, and some of the make up incase for a retouch.

I went to see the girls and they look absolutely beautiful.

Stephanie's dress was yellow and was below the knee. Her black 4 inched heels matches her dress and her black purse. Her hair was done in a side bun and all in all, she looks absolutely gorgeous for a babysitter.

May's blue dress matched her sky blue eye shadow. It's also below her knees. Her white 5- inched wedge matches her white purse and pearl earrings.

Nikka's pink dress is absolutely gorgeous. Her wavy brown hair matches it perfectly. Her black wedges also matches her accessories.

And don't make me start with Eleanor. Her curly messy bun on her head makes her more beautiful. It matches her dress perfectly.

This girls make me insecure. VERY insecure. More insecure than before!!!

"Let's just wait for our dates here..." Eleanor said as she slid her phone back inside her purse. Louis maybe texted her. "While waiting, let's take a picture! Everybody, face the mirror!"

We all followed her order and went infront of the mirror.

"1,2,3 cheese!" she added.

She then posted it on twitter and instagram. I felt my phone vibrate and saw me, Stephanie, Eleanor , Nikka and May dressed formally infront of a mirror. I smiled and retweeted it and liked it.

***

After long minutes of waiting, our dates are finally here... in a LIMO??? Woah...

Eleanor came in first and went beside Louis.

Then the cousins then Nikka then me. I went inside not bothering to have a look around the people around then went beside Niall. He was on my left and Nikka was on my right.

I really didn't look around because the air just became awkward and I know when I spot Harry and whoever his date maybe, it would become more awkward.

I was just scrolling through tweets when Nikka was elbowing me. I just ignored her and went back to scrolling.

Nikka then elbowed me again. I just gave her a glare and went back to twitter. Not long after, she was elbowing me again but this time, it was harder.

I finally looked up to her and asked "what?" silently so that only less could hear.

She was eyeing the person infront of her and I still didn't figure out what she meant. "Huh?" I asked her again. She tilted her head to the person's direction so I looked up to see who was there and my body was kinda trembling. I didn't expect this person to be here! So it was all real...