Chapter 24

"Boy!!! That was tiring!" I exclaimed as I went back inside my dressing room.

"You were only just doing some poses for the photoshoot. It isn't really tiring..."

"it is tiring for--- FISH STICKS, Eleanor!!! What are you doing here?" I yelled, obviously surprised. I wasn't expecting her!

Face it, I'm too stupid to notice her as I went inside the room. Stupidity is in my family's blood...

"ermmm... turns out my photoshoots for today are cancelled. So I decided to relax for a bit..."

"Why here, in my dressing room?"

"I don't know... so mall?" She cheered, smiling cutely with her puppy dog eyes.... Stupid.puppy dog eyes!

oh, yeah! I forgot!!! We were supposed to hang out today! But I'm so freaking tired!!!

"Fine, just go out first! I need to change..."

"kay- kay!!! see ya!" she pinched my cheeks gently before patting my head...

What a weird person...

Lol, I said weird to her...

As if I'm not weird...

And again, why is Earth full of weird people?

I stripped off these tight clothes and changed into the clothes I wore before. A top from forever 21 and the usual skinny jeans.

I'm not comfortable with shorts!!!!!!

I let my long black hair hang freely at my back. I didn't apply much make up because I already have some from the photoshoot. And damn are these fake lashes heavy!!!

I grabbed my bag, wore my beanie then went outside of the room before turning off the lights and air conditioner.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"Yehey!!!" She cheered.

we both went inside of the car and Eleanor drove us to the mall...

Uh, why mall???

"here we are!" Eleanor said as she parked the car near the entrance.

"Why the mall?" I asked.

"Well girl, I need to buy a dress for Danielle! Please help me find one?" she pleaded.

"Who's Danielle?" I asked, wondering.

"Oh, right. You're not updated..."

"Hey!" I pouted.

"Anyways, Danielle is Liam's girlfriend a.k.a my best friend. You're also my best friend but we were best friend first... and..." she started saying but before letting her proceed, I cut her off...

"Dude, if you are trying to make me jealous, it is so not working..." I laughed.

"Whatever... Just help me find her some dress?"

"Fine... wait, why do you need to buy her a dress anyway?"

"It's a long story... Let's just go there..." She said pointing at Forever 21.

Before I could say something, which is complaining, she grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.

****

"What about this??? Or this?" She asked, mostly to herself.

I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the chair and started wandering around the shop.

My eyes scanning each item one by one. It stopped on one skinny jeans. I know, I got so many of them... But, I don't know... I just love them. And converse. And beanies.