Chapter 6

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Hello my pips! How's it going?!?!??!!?! So, like the 5th Chapter? I hope so.... 

Well, Here's Chapter 6!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-------------------------------

"And, done!!! Awwe, babe! You look gorgeous." Nikka said as she showed my face in her mirror inside her WALK- IN closet.

(A/N WALK IN! WALK- IN! WALK- IN!!! WHAHA!!!)

"I look like a clown!" I muttered.

"So, you're saying I am bad at make- over's?" She said in a sassy tone.

"Maybe.." I grinned playfully.

"Wow, you're such a kind friend." She said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.  

"Awwe, thanks!" I said ignoring the sarcasm.

"Whatever!" She smirked and hit my arm gently. "Just go change on that dress we bought yesterday." She pushed me towards my WALK- IN closet.

So I stripped off my clothes and wore the mini dress... There's a little zipper at the back of it! I CAN'T REACH IT!!!! 

"NIKKA!!!! COME IN HERE!" I shouted harshly. 

"WHAT!?!?" She shouted back.

"Just, come in here!"

She did what I said. She slowly opened the door and went inside. Her eyes went wide and sparkly.

"Girl! You look hot in it! You should wear this more often!" She smiled.

"Just zip the zipper behind me!" I turned back so that she won't notice me blushing and pulled my hair up so she can zip it.  

"Fine!" She zipped up the dress and when I turned to the mirror, I see an unfamiliar girl. A girl dressed up like sweet, and kind but slutty and bitchy. I mean, I'm not used in seeing myself in this kind of outfit!  

"See? You look hot!" She went near beside me and checked me out. Who can blame the bitch? I just wore a slutty dress for the first time! I, myself, also stared  at my own reflection. 

"Don't call me a bitch..." She glared at me.

"I just said it out loud, didn't I?" I said still not taking my sight off of myself.

"Only the- me being a bitch- part. Tell me the rest of your thoughts." She said.

"No way. Let's get outta here!" I finally turned and grabbed her hand and went outside of the closet. It's hot!!!

@The Living Room...

"Okay, fine! I----" Terence and Kendall stopped their little argument as I stepped inside the living room. I just stood there. Not comfortable at their eyes staring at me like I just killed 5 persons.

"WHAT!?!?!" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Who are you?" Kendall asked.

"Do you want me to smack you?" I asked him gently trying to insult him or something.

"Sure..." He nodded.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes and it stopped on Terence's direction.

"Big Raisin?" I asked waiting for him to say something.

"Wow, Small Alley you look amazing!" He smiled widely. And went towards me.

"Isn't she?" Nikka interrupted.