Chapter 20

• Dedicated to Justine Paul Cano

"Let's try something there!" Terence pointed at some boutique. He's been so eager in buying me new fresh clothes. And he doesn't want me to buy some sweatshirts...  

"Why don't we just buy that sweatshirt on the last boutique?" I asked, carrying these new stuffs he bought for me. Two handbags, one 3 inched heels, three short shorts, two hot tops from forever 21 and a casual dress. 

"I told you already, you've got too many of those!" He said, checking out on some black, 4- inched wedge.  

"But..." 

"No buts... now help me get you some new stuffs." he said. Wait... where did he even get the money for all these things anyway? 

"how are you able to pay these?" I asked, scrunching my brows. 

"it's payday, silly!"

**** 

After that 'wonderful' and 'exciting' shopping (LOL, not really) we headed to the food court and had some snacks. 

"What do you want, Small Alley?" he stood up from his chair and asked. 

"Hmmm... I'm trying to loose weight so get me some ice cream, burger, fries, pepsi and tacos "  

"Wow... now that will help you loose weight..." He sarcastically said then went to the nearby stall to buy SOME of the food.

I'm hungry okay? Don't judge my eating habit!!!!!

**** 

TERENCE'S POV:

I went to the Ice cream- Taco stall near out table. 

"Strawberry and Chocolate please. Two scoops each. And an all meat taco with cheese..." I said to the lady...

I hope Ally won't discover what I have been doing lately... I hate being blackmailed!!!

*(------flasback-------)*

Ally went in the room where she'll have her interview. Some unknown person have been texting me all morning since we went inside the cab all the way here. Ally is having a chitchat with some lady here so I guess it's okay for me to leave.

*buzzzz buzzzz* I felt my phone vibrate and I got a call from that person who had been texting me.

"Hello and what do you want?" I asked firmly. Breathing in and out, obviously pissed. 

"well well, being brave now, are we?" What the hell?!?!? I'm just annoyed with him!!!! 

"Sorry, I don't even know you..." I said, sounding harsh. 

"The name is Parker. Phil Parker. I will be interviewing your little brat soon so..." 

"Wait, what?!?!? You will be the one interviewing my sister?!??!" I said through gritted teeth.  

"Yeah, yeah!!! just listen... you don't wanna see her with bruises and cuts now, do ya?" 

"what the, why the hell are you doing this to us?!?!?" I asked, now really about to explode. 

"just listen! now... how about giving me money, worth 100, 000 pounds after each of her payday... then she'll have all the fame that she wants..." He said, obviously grinning evily on the other line. 

"But you're fucking rich!" I exclaimed. 

"Don't you get it?!?! I need more than that... And besides... I have your aunt... she is--" 

"Wait, what?!?!" Aunt?!?! Cecilia?!??? but, she's... she's dead... "She's dead!!!!" I exclaimed. My voice echoed through the empty hall way.  

"That's what you guys think! I even payed her best friend to help me work these things out..."  

"Wait... Why are you doing these to us?!??? How do you even know us?!? And how did you get my number?!?!?"  

"I think you're gonna have to find the reason for that one out sooner or later.... but now, we've got more things to discuss... just meet me tomorrow and I'll discuss to you everything... I'll text you the address" Then he hung up.

What the fuck just happened?!?!???

*(-----end of flashback------)*

-----------------------------

Muhahahahahahaha!!!  

Is it okay?!?!? Or is it a little too dramatic? Or does it lacks drama?

Sorry about the bad words and stuff... 

I just want to add some anger out of Terence's character...

muhahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Okay.... So much for that evil laugh...

anywaysssss ......

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Love Lots, 

-Alison xxx ;)