Chapter 37

ALLY'S POV:

"And the winner for the best music video is..." The man named Usher started announcing.

"What Makes You Beautiful... One Direction!"

Everyone applaud and the lads stood up from their seats and started walking towards the stage. I also clapped my hands and cheered for my friends. The Directioners behind all the other celebrities shrieked and yelled "One Direction! One Direction!"

They held out posters and some of it are really hilarious. I laughed seeing the 'Louis, can I eat your carrots?'. It sounds so wrong!

"Vas Happenin, London..." Zayn said through the microphone and the directioners behind yelled.

"Uh, I just wanna say a massive thank you for all the support that our fans gave to us!"

The directioners again yelled. This isn't their concert, you know! Gosh, they're so loud! Why can't they just listen to them quietly?

"Get used to it..." Danielle said beside me. So that means I just said that out loud. I thought I stopped that manner a long time ago!

"Hmmm... I'll try!" I said through the loud shrieks. Seriously, they're so noisy! And isn't it impossible for their noises to come all the way from behind the stadium to here?

"I also wanna say in behalf of all of us, a massive thank you to all the Directioners out there for all your votes. And to our friends who are with us today!" Harry added. I miss his voice.

"Go, babe!" Taylor cheered. Urgh, her voice sends tingles around my body. And it was not the good kind.

I rolled my eyes and Eleanor saw it, I guess, because I heard her chuckle.

Well, who cares. I hate that stupid blondie bitch.

Luckily, Nikka isn't on our table today. I know she'll scold me for rolling my eyes over her idol.

Nikka really loves Taylor. And I can sense that she was about to fangirl when we were on the car.

"I saw that..." Danielle whispered and gave out a smirk.

So she also saw me rolling my eyes. Great! Wait, no, I don't care.

Haha! I'm going mad!

I really idolize Danielle. She's a really great dancer.

I've gone random!

And I'm loving it!

And because of my randomness, I haven't realized that the lads are already here. "Hey" Niall greeted and kissed my cheek. Ha! Harry wouldn't do that! And Niall did!

Okay, Ally. Stop comparing Niall and Harry... They are two different people!

"Congratulations!" I cheered and he smiled saying, "thanks!"

"Boys, three more celebrities and you're on. Go, backstage! You, too Taylor. You'll be performing after them." A guy in a suit said. They all nodded and followed him backstage. Now it's the time for me, Danielle and Eleanor to backstab Tay-whore. Sadly, Perrie isn't here. She's with hrr bandmates on the other table. Yeah, Zayn introduced her to me a while ago.

"Great! She's gone." El sighed. "Yeah... She's awkward to be with!" Danielle agreed. "Now, Ally. Tell me." Eleanor shrieked while she shook my shoulders. "Uh, tell you what?" I asked while being shaken by her. "Geez, girl! Stop shaking her!" Danielle said, grabbing her hands and pulling it off my shoulder. "Fine!" Eleanor rolled her eyes "Now about the incident on the car..."

"Huh?"

"You were giving Harry and Taylor some killer daggers!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, that!" I said and Danielle came closer to hear what I'm gonna say next "I was just shocked. I'm really happy for the two so there's no problem at all so don't worry." O said, smiling though it really hurts seeing the two together.