Author's Note

I just needed to write an author's note to you guys over certain matters about this story. Because I have gotten a lot of questions over this.

Alright, so here's what I'm going to do. Or planning on doing...I am thinking on doing 50 chapters. Yeah, possibly 50?

And here's the thing...am I going to write a second one? I have no clue. I have no idea how this story is going to end, honestly. I had so many ideas in the past, but they don't go well with what I am writing. It will be too difficult to manage. And because Homestuck is so fucking long, I don't want to make another Homestuck with just words.
Guys, it all depends if I can keep going with this story. At the moment, well not now, later, it will be on a plateau and it will go no where.

Unless...I do something. Hm.

However, I would like to thank all of you for reading this story! I may have lost readers or gained, but I am glad that you read this. It gives me so much joy and happiness. It inspired me to write my own novel (which is in the works atm).

And please...

I know this may seem needy, but I am. Your votes and comments do matter! All the votes I receive or even the comments does help me continue writing. A performer would not continue performing if there isn't any applause, am I right?

Even for any fanfiction or story author, votes or comments will definitely help the writer to keep going. Just a tip.

Nevertheless, I would like to mention that once this story ends, I may be writing more stories. Possibly original or fanficiton, it all depends on what clicks in my brain.

Thank you for reading this!

With all love and hugs,

Becs the Great