Thank you.

Hello.

It has been ages. Like almost four years.

I have to say that I had completely forgotten this story until recently...the epilogues of Homestuck came out. It given me this huge wave of nostalgia which really fucked my entire system.

I then remembered this story. I was curious where it was. I thought it was AO3, but I knew that I wrote this story way before that.

Am I going to continue this story? I'm not sure...It has been awhile, and I don't remember much of Homestuck anymore (just my undying love for Dave during the time).

I'm in college now. I'm a working actress. Plans change.

This story had a plan. And I think I'm going to change that. If I were to write this story, or continue writing this story, it wouldn't be like Homestuck...it would be different and it would have a different ending than my past-self originally planned (because I don't remember it). Actually...that's a lie...I do. Rebecca turns into a villainous character, she was going to die and the entire game would restart. All her friends would continue their lives without a memory about Rebecca. They wouldn't play the game. They wouldn't know about Homestuck. Everything would play out to what Rebecca wanted. She dies a villain but turns out to be a hero. However, as great as that may seem, it was a bit of a narcissistic, morbid ending because while writing this story, I was suffering a deep depression...

Am I still going to do that? I don't know.

I could spoil everything right now, but none of it would be certain because I could really just be pulling everyone's leg. Like...

Jade and Spencer date, but he finds out he never truly liked her because he begins to realize about his true sexuality.

Spencer and Rebecca get into a big fight which causes Spencer to die. Spencer becomes the Knight of Space, but he loses an arm...which he then builds a robot arm to substitute it.

Rebecca and Davesprite share a kiss during the heat of a battle (and knowing that in the end, Rebecca would lose him when the game ends) and further share an undeniable bond.

Vanessa changes their name to Ness, and they are this badass character. That's it. They fucking rock. They die. Come back to life. And just becomes stronger than any god.

Angela is the healer of the group. She tries her best for everyone to succeed...she fails when Rebecca dies but she realizes that there isn't anything she could do. Her and John tried to be a thing but it was just too weird.

I could go on.

Nevertheless, I wish to thank all of you for reading this story (all 160k reads) and all the votes. I have never even imagined a story reaching that high....to this day, I still write stories. I have so many. I actually have two that are most dear to my heart, and they are original stories that were born from terrible fanfiction! It is hilarious, I know, but trust me, its great.

I appreciate that all of you went through this journey with me while I was writing this story...I hope that we can continue this. I hope that I can be able to find the time to write to you guys, but I know I can't keep a promise because I wouldn't want to let anyone down.

I appreciate all of you. I really do.

Thank you...

BECS THE GREAT.

Continue? ===>