**Attention Fans of Living the Homestuck Life Part 2**

Author Letter to the Fans! Please do read: 

Dear followers/fans of this fanficiton,

Well I am officially back from Louisiana! And I'm glad I am. Besides my hotel being straight up haunted by teenage boys - I had a blast with the jazz, tours, and alligators! 
I would like to thank you guys for the votes, comments, and follows. Especially waiting impatiently or patiently for the updates! 

School is coming to a close and updates will be more slower than ever!! However, even Homestuck is coming to a close which means there is a 70% chance this fanfiction will be ON A PERMANENT HOLD due to Homestuck ending shortly and the Homestuck fandom going to other fandoms. (Which is understandable, even the fandom will die and "rise up to godtier" it is just godtier btw...you just forget that your wearing pjs that show what hero you are and you move on.....T__T) 

But what do you guys think? Even when Homestuck will end, would you still push through? I would really cry and feel so sad when Homestuck ends!!!! 

Anyway, talking about the fanfiction, new characters will appear in the fanfiction. Besides Vanessa, Angela, Spencer, and Rebecca. There will be four more. BUT WHO WILL THESE CHARACTERS BE!?!? We willlllll know soon enough! (A short preview of them will soon appear!) 

Now, about the main characters of ATEB BRUBS  (SBURB BETA backwords) here are their information: 

Name: Angela 
B-day month: February    Age (in the fanfiction currently): 14 
Interests: painting, making costumes, taking amateur pictures, watching the animes, drawing/sketching, mostly artsy stuff really, things that are cute, retro videogames, and music generally
Instrument(s): flute (but doesnt play it all the time, basically an amateur) 
Godtier (yes I will throw some spoilers, even though I did! Just because I love you guys!): Sylph of Breath

Name: Spencer
B-day month: December    Age (in the fanfiction currently): 12
Interests: videogames, RPG games, reading sci-fi books, hunting, riding horses, watching classic science fiction movies, loves rock and jazz music, robots (mechanics), Green Lantern (well DC Comics), and BMX
Instrument(s): guitar and chello 
Godtier: Knight of Space

Name:Vanessa
B-day month: May    Age (in the fanfiction currently): 13
Interests: things of the paranormal, paranormal movies and shows, animes, making costumes, artsy stuff, listening to techno and dubstep, videogames (Wii), photographer, and roleplaying
Instrument: remixes music by computer software
Godtier (yes I will throw some spoilers, even though I did! Just because I love you guys!): Rogue of Doom

Name: Rebecca
B-day month: April    Age (in the fanfiction currently): 14 
Interests: swedish techno music, 80's movies, the sci-fi genre, robots, rocking n' rolling, animes, RPG games, (small interest with) paranormal shows, all the superhero comic books, making/wearing costumes, roleplaying, blogging, amateur photographer, and doing badly drawn drawings
Instrument: guitar and has a dusty old saxophone from dad when he was young which she doesn't play
Godtier (yes I will throw some spoilers, even though I did! Just because I love you guys!): Heir of Time

Well those are the main characters of Living the Homestuck Life (LtHL) that I just wanted to clarify! If you have any questions just comment below! :) 

I also wanted to tell you that updates will be slow BUT THE INTERMISSION 1.5 WILL BE COMING SOON!!!~

Now for the preview of AHPLA BRUBS (sburb alpha backwords)! BUT KEEP IN MIND, they will not be totally involved though. Alright! ON WARD

Preview Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is your birthday in the middle of the summer, it is more hot than ever in the amazon of South America. Why do you live in the amazon? Your mother never told you why, she only said because it was prettier than the city. But you knew they were lies, you can read her easily like a book.  Although, you didn't mind actually. The large butterflies, the birds' songs, and the monkeys swinging on vines really intrigue you. Your short curly dark brown (almost black) locks bounced as you skipped through the crowded rainforest. This place can bring you to LIFE actually. It seems as if it gives you lots of energy. 
Your name is SARA PORTUGAL and today is your birthday. 

Wow, you couldn't believe that it was so sunny outside during the winter. It was such a shock to you. You squinted your eyes and looked around the horizon of the endless feilds of tall grass and trees. Your uncle told you that the country is safer than the city because of what is happening by the great Condesce and how she is ruling the cities. She just needs lots of population (even though you are the only ones living in the country, she wouldn't bother you guys). You were walking down the gravel road with your hands in your pockets. Your messy black hair rustled violently due to the wind. It was music to your ears when the whistle of the wind rung your ears. You spotted something in the sky, it was a bright shining ...shooting star? You made a wish, a great wish to your great friend/crush to Sara and HOPE she will like the present that you sent her (even though your uncle was totally pissed off that you took so much money from him so you can send a "stupid present" to your crus-FRIEND!). 
Your name is JAMES (JIM) TABOR and today will be a long day. 

Okay. The other two SAHPLA will appear later! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! 

Thank you for reading this! Please! Please! Please bare with me with the long updates! I am sorry about them! LIKE REALLY REALLY SORRY! TOTAL MY BAD! 

So wait for the next update! And keep being awesome! 

With all love and gratitude, 
Your Author Rebecca Tabor! :3