Living the Homestuck Life ~ 9

Sorry for the long update. I was really busy over the break and school week. I watched the RoTG movie! So amazing ! In love with Bunnymund and Jack Frost! Bahahaha! 

And~ 

Thank you all for the most lovely comments! it was really great! I do have second thoughts in this story. I don't know if it is really all that great.

And for the grammar nazis, I am terribly sorry about my HORRIBLE grammar. Truly am. 

well on to chapter 9 

___________________________

Chapter 9

-Rebecca P. O.V-

                   The coach blew the whistle as she announced we are going to play matball. Matball, the greatest game for a physical education class, the adrenaline, running for your life from the red ball that is being thrown at your body, and ending with a glorifying victory when you pass the home mat.  

                  “Alright ladies!  Line up on the white line!” the coach’s voice roared that caused it to echo in the large gym.

I stood behind Vanessa on the white line. Juan was fist pumping in the air yelling out encouragements to his team.

“You’re going to lose any way!” I yelled at him.

He turned around gasping and turned his facial expression to a playful glare, “Challenge Accepted,”

The first girl that is runner up kicked the ball softly, just budding it a few feet from her. She sprinted to the first mat jumping on it dramatically. Vanessa and I were just a few people away from the home plate.

“It will be really hilarious if someone got kicked in the face,” she said snickering.

“Yeah like,” I did a epic kicking motion with a boom sound effect. And I made my hands dramatically look like a noodle worm as I was pretending to fall down.

                  “Headshot,” Vanessa said in a deep voice.

We both started to laugh hysterically as we both held our stomachs from all of our air running out. “Next!” The coach yelled.

                  One of the shy girls came up, she was always quiet, and she is really skinny and silent, however, she like anime just like us so we all got a long quite well.  The boy rolled the ball on the floor. The large red ball heading towards her, her stance ready and was ready to take action. Her foot pulled back ready to kick the ball, the ball just a few feet away. The suspense in the air very high, the gym silent, and someone could be biting their nails nervously. The sound of the rubber that contacted with her foot echoed in the whole gym. It flew across the room almost touching the ceiling.

                  “Whoa!” I gaped. She ran to the third base. There are four bases because mat-ball is slightly different from kick ball. This is because the mats are so large that more than two people can stay on the mat. However, if there is more than at least five people, one of them has to run or the team automatically loses.

                  “That was freaking kickass!” Vanessa yelled ; it was somewhat awkward because the coaches were standing right behind us. It really didn’t matter, we can curse like Karkat and we will still roll with it. That is how boss we are.

“Tabor! Your turn,” the coach bellowed to snap me out of my thoughts.

“Oh,” tittered nervously, “My bad,”