Living the Homestuck Life ~ 6

Okay okay.......

i dont think i can apologize for this one.

Because I was with my family. We went to Dallas to Six Flags (The Superman freefall is the shit man!)

Oh and San Japan! San JAPAN!!!! I was Dave Strider ( of course.....) 

And we did like pairing shootings. It was cool. But with Eridan and John....uh not that bad. 

But the rest of the photoshoot was cool too! :D  

wait, I dont think yall care.... just you want the update of the story. It's understandable. 

So here ya go my loyal Homestuckers :3

Don't own the picture! It belongs to owners with their awesome artsy skils. 

Pic of Dave's school outfit ----> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 6

(Continues with Dave's P.O.V) 

You walked back to the front office. You pretended as if nothing happened. You knew deep down in your gut that some shit will be happening. You can't stop thinking about it. I mean, everyone thought it was over. A new life. You even agreed to that. You just wanted it to be the same again. Just you sitting in your room and on the computer doing shit and Bro with Cal watching TV or some weird smuppet porn. 

This time, this place, was suppose to be at least a second chance on living. Not a stupid fucking game that ended the Earth. 

You opened the front office door, sitting back on the same chair in the corner. 

"Ah, you're back Mister Strider. I'll give you a pass to take you back to your math class," 

As the front desk lady said that, the bell rung. 

"Oh my. Looks like you only have five minutes. Well then, I'll just have an office aid get your things," 

 "Cool," you replied. One of the aids left the room to get your stuff. It wasn't much because today is your first day, so you didn't know what to bring. 

"Oh, your guardian wasn't able to make it. He said he was busy doing things or something like that,"  she spoke.

'Lazy ass indeed,' you thought to yourself. 

"Oh. Too bad," you snapped your fingers. She just stared at you suspiciously. 

The kid had walked in with your things: your red folder with fucking homework, a mechanical pencil, and a spiral to write notes or dumb doodles on.

"Thanks man," you said.  

He had just nodded his head and gave you your things. The bell had rung for dismissal.  Instantly, tons of students crowded the halls of this school.  You left the front office without a single farewell. You pushed and shoved through people, noticing Rebecca and John happily chatting besides John's locker. 

Sneakingly stalking them, you thought ironically, behind a wall. Peaking at them from the corner.

Rebecca was handing a little piece of paper to John.

You tried to hear their conversation.

"Thanks Rebecca, I'll see if I am able to go," John smiled.