Living the Homestuck Life~35

HELLO! Happy Late 4/13! And Happy (Late) Birthday to me! Thank you guys for the birthday wishes!

It is officially almost have been two years I have been writing this story! AND STILL CONTINUING (May 5 wasthe anniversary!)

However, the hiatus will still be going. Maybe until Homestuck has officially ended. When Homestuck officially ends, then that means this story will have an official ending! ( I had one but I kind of guessed you guys will not like the character death! lol) ALTHOUGH! THE READER WILL CHOOSE THE ENDING! (what?!) YES! THE READER WILL CHOOSE THIS STORIE'S ENDING AND IN THE WEBCOMIC IT'LL BE THE OPPOSITE!
It comes with a catch, if no one chooses a choice of ending (after I give them to you by votes) then I will choose it by the choices!! Either good ending or bad! Muahahaha!
so when the ending becomes official after it being chosen  with its flowing events, it will be a THING! Yooosh!

During this story hiatus, I will be writing other stories to catch up with them! Just a FYI! : )

Gotten some asks for the art for the Comic! Thanks to all you! Thank you!
I am still planning with my editor/chief! We already made some scenes, etc. Just need to have some animators and such. Yay! So exciting! I am hoping it'll become a thing! I really am!

And this means that the contest that I had set out a few months ago will still be going! What! Yes! End of June is the deadline! So hopefully you had fun with this! Haha, I'm looking forward to this.

"An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship." ~Spanish Proverb

"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have" - Francesca Lia Block

Human
Christina Perri
______________________
I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one
I can fake a smile just for a little while
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am
....
I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
....
But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human
______________________________________

Chapter 35

In another timeline that is forgotten and crumbled
Houston, Texas
April 27, 16:23 pm

                Emptiness. That is what surrounded me. Silence. That is what filled the air. Ashes and lost memories lay on the floor like a quilt. The whole city was wrapped tightly with ash and darkness. Dried tears covered my cheeks, my face was emotionless, and I felt my muscles cry with pain. My sneakers were worn and torn, my clothing had splotches of blood and holes that showed my wounded skin and scars carved my face. I felt the wounds tingle and sting as I took each step down the empty street in my forever forgotten city. My glasses’ lenses were cracked and shattered so every time I glanced up at the sky, blurred vision was only my main focus.

                “That was anyone’s focus,” you thought, “Blurs,”

My mind raced back to the school that was three years ago. Rocks, people, and screams surrounded everyone. Fire devoured people and blood was spilt. Rebecca. She ran inside the school. I called out for her, but Angela was tired. Tired of waiting…waiting as her anticipation literally killed her. She followed right after Rebecca. She thought she would have enough time to catch up to her!
                The pits of hell that lingered inside the school devoured it whole, making it crumple with the fire engulfing it as it fell. I stood there just watching the building collapse. My hands were ice cold as I couldn’t control my body. Tears were already pouring out of my eyes as I felt my own body crumple. I fell on the ground with loud cries as I knew they were gone. I saw the remains of the school turn to ash gradually.