Living the Homestuck Life~ 29

Okay you guys! We are almost thirty chapters! I can't believe we made it this far!
Though, I need to tell you about something

This fanfiction will be like no other. It will be dark, have some gorey imagery, more sad than anything, and just have some tear jerkers. However, it will have some humorous parts, shenanigans, and everything happy jolly! :D
In addition, I will try to add more detail with characters so you can gets some visual of what they look like. I'm an amateur writer :( I'm sorry. Just hopefully you guys like the story! ^w^

Fanfiction Dedication Song (Number whatever...it has been a lot....)
If I Lose Myself
One Republic
________________________
Thought of all the people, places and things I've loved
I stand up just to see
Of all the faces,
you are the one next to me
....
You can see your life out the window, tonight...
....
If I lose myself tonight
It'll be you and I...
Lose myself tonight!
________________________

Chapter 29

                You finally looked up through the small peek hole and found the Condesce to be gone. You spotted your mom lying on the roof with a sword piercing the center of her back. You rubbed your eyes and slowly crawled out of the small tree house. You slowly stood up on the branch and looked down below and saw the same red droids walking around the perimeter. You slowly crouched and looked around to find the closest tree to jump on. You then looked up and found a tree branch to grab. You pounced and pulled yourself up. You slowly crawled on the branch and leaped down on the tree across.  The droids below heard the leaves rustle above them. You gripped onto a vine and swung yourself quietly on the roof.

                You felt the rainforest’s sadness as you walked closer to your mom’s corpse. Your legs started to tremble and you fell on your knees and broke down. You silently cried as you lied on your mom.

                You felt a wet nose poke your cheek. You looked up and saw sharp blue eyes staring back at your navy orbs. It was the jaguar, the prowler of the rain forest, who lied next to you and purred. Lucy slowly walked towards the jaguar and growled. The jaguar hissed at her and Lucy backed away and sat on the other side of you. You sniffed and rubbed your nose.

                You heard trees falling and crackling echo around you. You looked up with open ears and found near the horizon, the trees falling one by one like dominoes. You saw the red droids chop each and every one of the trees. Then, you noticed, they were getting near your house.

                “No,” you whispered, feeling anger boil inside you. You thought to yourself, first, these things think they can come here and own the joint, second, that empress struts around and kills your mom, and lastly, they think they can slice all these trees without your consent! Hell! No!

You stood tall and ran across the roof looking down noticing the droids walking around the trunk.

You went to the other side and found your room’s window. You ordered the jaguar and Lucy to stay put. You crouched on the edge of the roof, jumped on the trunk that goes through your room’s wall, and slipped through your room’s window.

You went in your hallway and looked around. You found what you were looking for, a mask and a bow and arrow.