Living the Homestuck Life~ 25

School sucks. SOOO many quizes and tests it is unbelievable!! 

But our school laptops came out so that means I am able to write my stories on the laptop during school and junk! ;) SO YAY! There's a win! 

Character Song! 
Song: Wrecking Ball (Studio Acapella)  By: Miley Cryus 
(Ya I know it is Miley Cyrus. But don't judge okay. This song is pretty good and the effects of it is neat. The music video is quite odd, yes. However, it did have a lot of symbolism. [Even though she was ...naked...the video was pretty...good. :T] Hm. But yes. This song is nice. Thanks to tumblr of course!) 
____________________________
I put you high up in the sky 
And now, you’re not coming down 
It slowly turned, you let me burn 
And now, we’re ashes on the ground 

I never meant to start a war 
I just wanted you to let me in 
________________________

Chapter 25

Dave P.O.V.

            You felt soft raindrops hit your face. You opened your eyes very slowly and groaned loudly.  As your eyes refocused on your surrounds, your sight wasn’t a bit darker, but more lighter than usual. You reached up towards your face and noticed that your glasses are now gone.
Before you could panic, you noticed a paper next to you were it lied with a new pair of sunglasses lying on top of it. You picked up the glasses and the paper. It had very neat handwriting that read: ‘Open Me’.

You opened the paper and saw words neatly written.  Your red eyes scanned the paper with black ink scripted on it.

“Dave,
            As you can see John and I picked out a new pair of shades for you. It was John’s idea by the way. And I am terribly sorry about hitting your face. Just take these pair of awesome shades as an apology. John picked them and I gave the idea of it being UVA protected! :D (Need to protect those handsome eyes of yours! Haha.)

            Rebecca”

You looked at the dark sunglasses and shrugged. You put them on carefully after you laid down the paper next to you.

Everything around you was clearer than the other pair. You could see every freaking detail.
“Holy shit,” you breathed.

You tried to get up but hissed from your shoulders pain.

“I wouldn’t move just yet, Dave,” you heard a voice.

You looked up and saw Rebecca walking towards you with a first aid kit. She kneeled besides you and opened the kit that showed bandages, cotton balls, and other medical appliances. She smiled at you and rolled your sleeve up slowly.

“What happened? You said in the letter that you gave me these glasses as an apology,” you asked her.

“I kind of …accidently…um,” Rebecca wavered, “Hit you in the face,”

You looked at her surprised, “Oh. Well thanks for that,”

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!” she yelled, panicking. She pulled the sleeve to fast as she yelled making you wince.

“Ah! Sorry!” she apologized again.

“Becs, chill. Just don’t hit me again. Okay? Don’t want to ruin the face,”

Rebecca smiled, “Okay,”

Rebecca grabbed a cotton ball and dabbed it on the cut. You winced and tensed up.

“Sorry Dave. It’ll burn for a little bit,” she stated.

You nodded your head and let Rebecca proceed. “The cut doesn’t look that bad. So you got lucky,”

“It’s a perk for being a Strider,” you replied, smirking.

“Yeah, I bet,” she giggled.

Rebecca got a large bandage and gently placed it on the cut. “There we are,” she said, patting it softly. She slowly rolled the sleeve down over the bandage.  “Now, your face,”

“My face?”

“Yes, your face. It’s all bloody and it has cuts,” She dug in the first aid kid to get more cotton balls and wipes.

She got the wipe and gently wiped your face. “Look at me,” she said moving your face to look at her. This was getting too awkward for you.
You felt small tingles and you winced at the cold wipe as it touches your scratches.

“So,” Rebecca started, “Do you like the glasses?”
“Yeah. Thanks bro. They’re pretty kickass,” you replied.