Living the Homestuck Life ~ 18

OMG! I'm updating earlier than normal! WELL THAT IS BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE THIS WHOLE WEEK! so here you guys go! Enjoooyyy! :D 

The song has changed because I was listening the No Roads Left from Linkin Park and it pretty much explains ..Homestuck and this fanfiction. Well some lyrics do :P 

so

EDITED SONGS!

Song:Starfall

By: Two Steps From Hell

(LISTEN TO IT!)

I drew the fanart for the fanfiction ... I had a sudden urge to draw (i know its crappy please dont criticize). I scanned it so you can see the random math chart in the back....-___- I didn't color it because i suck at coloring :T 

__________

Chapter 18

“What do you mean yo –“ Dave was cut off when John and Jade called out our names somewhere in the crowd of panicking students. John was waving his arm and bouncing up and down. He dragged Jade through the crowd of students. “Dave,” he panted, “Dave. Does this? I mean,”

Dave nodded, “I know dude. Déjà vu huh?”

Jade walked up to me and held onto my arm, her eyebrows furrowed and she trembled with fear, “ I don’t like this. I mean, this shit is stupid! Why again!”

“I mean this isn’t suppose to happen! I doesn’t make any sense! Gah!” I was starting to get frustrated. “Rebecca!” I looked around the mass to see Vanessa wave her arm. She pushed her way through the crowd, “This doesn’t look good does it?” I shook my head vigorously.  Angela appeared, “This is suppose to be fictional! Why?”

John, Jade, and Dave gave each other questioning glances. Vanessa pitched in, “We will explain this later. Lets just say, what is happening was in a web comic that I and my friends,” she pointed at me and Angela, “Read and you guys may be part of it,”

“A web comic?” John asked.  Vanessa nodded. I was zoning out and looking up at the meteors that were falling, I looked across the parking lot to see woods and the high school that I was going to be in the near future. The high school is down in flames and the students got in their cars and drove off in a panic. “Homestuck? We weren’t stuck at home though,” Jade said confused. “Yes, I know. This is a really bad time to explain all this to you guys,”

Dave replied with his arms crossed over his chest, “Yeah, no shit. This sounds super crazy Vanessa. Obviously we are not fictional characters from a web comic,”

“Yes, now we know. To be honest you guys, we are confused on how you guys are not. Not like I’m saying it is a bad thing that you guys are not fictional, it is great to know that you guys are real and stuff. It’s just … we are puzzled,” she said. Angela looked around her, “Where is Rose and the rest?”

John answered, “Rose is with Kanaya at the moment because they were in the same class. She went with her to go find the others, too.”

            “What are we going to do?” I asked them. “Well you should know, if you saw us go through it then you should know what we’ve done,” Dave said coldly.