Living the Homestuck Life ~ 11 (Part 1)

Sup guys Becca here for the next chapter

just to say this is the day of the skating party! :D 

So heads up and ENJOY~ 

sorry if it is really stupid and boring so far. :T 

Vote and Comment! 

SOOOOORRRY FOR TERRIBLE GRAMMAR! I JUST!!! BLUH! I LOVE WRITING! JUST WHAT IS GRAMMAR! 

*i dont own any homestuck characters! Andrew Fucking Hussie does!* (the dude with the amazing "pursed" lips) 

_________________________

Chapter 11

The music rung in my ears, the sound of cheers and laughter echoed in the vast skating area, and the cheers of the crowd towards the teenagers break dancing.  Adrenaline and hyperactivity just racing inside my veins. My skates rolling on the wooden floor. The lights off, the random glow sticks and glowing neon lights lightened small parts of the skating rink, the pumping beat of the music making my ear drums vibrate, and the disco ball turning on the ceiling.

"Pump it up! DJ Bryan! Let's go crazy!" DJ Bryan's voice echoed from the large black speakers that hung on the walls.

"Woo hoo!" Angela cheered. Large green glowing shades on her head and a glowing neon blue necklace hung around her neck. 

"Alright girls and boys! Its time to spin right round!" DJ Bryan spoke.

"YEAH!" I cheered as I raised my red and yellow glowing sticks in the air.

Angela and I wore basically the same thing. We bought some glow sticks,  neon glowing shades, and glowing necklaces. (Even our blades glowed) The sound of Flo Rida and the beat of his song made both us dance. Our hips shaking to the beat and our loud voices singing along with the music.

However, John and Jade is skating together ahead of us. Dave is chilling with Bro on the sidelines just watching us have fun on the skating floor. ( It was funny when Angela and I just pass them staring at them starkingly!)  And Rose was skating but now she is taking a break. Katherine is chugging down Monster and playing games with Karlie. Last but not least, Vanessa and Maggie are hanging around the food court. 

"You spin my head right round, right round. When you go down, when you go down down" Flo Rida sung through the speaker.

Angela and I pumped our chests' to the beat and shaking our hips. To be honest, I think is the combination of multiple bags of sweet tarts and red bull that is making us have this overload kickass behavior of partying. I mean, we are party people. Just right now is like we can run like fucking fifty miles. 

Moreover, Angela and I dancing crazy and laughing hysterically by our hyper - active dance moves, we both saw Bro and Dave leaning against the stand watching random people skate by. Bro was pretty tall in person, his long lean body and face, his thick sideburns on the side of his face, and the same Strider pokerface. 

"Watch this," I said giggling, nudging Angela's side.

I stared deeply at Dave and Bro as we both passed by. My brown orbs staring at their souls. At the same time, both Dave and Bro looked at me with their heads slowing turning as they watched me pass. I was only a few feet from them. 

I couldn't help to laugh really loud, letting my head fall back as the sound of my loud laughter echo in the musical air. Bro raised a thick blond eyebrow. "What's up with her?" I heard him ask Dave. Dave just shrugged.