Living the Homestuck Life ~ 36

Hello, everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfiction because we hit 71(+)k reads and it is just truly outstanding! I have never been so happy! :3 
Summer has finally begun and I am writing away! It is hard to be a writer I will tell you that! Writerblock is the biggest challenge to have! 
BUT THE HIATUS FOR LTHL HAS ENDED! Yaay!~

However, there will be a short pause coming next month (July) because I will be across the world in ASIA! I am really nervous and excited! I don't know what to do with my life! At al! 
Also, I am going to San Antonio for a convention - San Japan. If you are going to be there, hit me up and if you see me, hit me up and we can just hug or whatever! :D 

Also! Be looking out for some upcoming stories, like one short story called, Virtual World! It is fantasy, action, and really super duper short! Maybe less than 3 chapters? Not too sure. 

There is nice music for a great visual effect of parts in this chapter. 
Rebecca's land picture! On the right (if on the website) and on the top (if on mobile!) 
___________________________

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

...
Oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?
....
But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?

Song:  Bastille - Pompeii 

_______________

“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” 

― Ernest Hemingway

"Write from your heart. Write from your soul. Don't let it go! Not for anything...." 

- Unknown 

--------------------------

Chapter 36

Angela be Vanessa

Land of Neon and Levitation

            You stared at the book with the golden, worn spine. Bewildered and petrified, you stared at the illustrations on the fragile, dyed pages. Flipping the pages faster and faster, you scanned each picture. You closed the book and reopened it noticing the pages that didn’t have pictures now have illustrations that started to be slowly drawn. Black ink with gold lining slowly traced along the page forming a picture of a girl; leaving out the eyes making them blank and expressionless. The pages started to glow brightly making you squint your eyes. A woman, coming from the edge of the page, that looked like fire wrapped around the girl at the center of the page. On the bottom of the page, words of another language started to form and turn instantly to your comprehensible language.

                        "Fate will find a way," you read out loud, reading the chicken-scratch writing.

                        “Each page changes,” you heard the scholar, Orion, say to you, “Each different decision will change the picture on the page,”

                        “Why?” you asked, still looking at the pages.