Living the Homestuck Life ~ 2

okay sorry been busy writing my other fanfic, Fullmetal Alchemist.

Pic of the HUMAN karkat.
sorry but it would be weird if a troll with horns come to a school...just saying.  

Vote! 

--------------

Chapter 2 

-Karlie's P.O.V- 

I was in Desktop publishing making a small figurine on the computer. I was trying my best to make it look like Karkat, but failed epically. 

"What the hell is that?" one of the students, Lexi, asked me. 

I groaned," It's a character," I didn't look at her. The majority of the people in here are very annoying. They mostly don't get their freaking work done! 

"Is it that weird Japanese cartoon shit you read?" she asked. My fist trembled. 

"No." my voice deepened," It's a web-comic. Can you stop talking to me." Lexi turned around. 'Thank God' I relaxed and started back on my work. A boy sat next to me, grumbling under his breath. I tried not to pay any attention but my head turned to him. A small gasp escaped my lips. "Oh shit..." I whispered.

"What the fuck do you want?," he snapped," A picture will last longer," he turned his head back to the computer screen. 

I squealed. I jumped out of my seat and jumped on top of him. Everyone gasped or laughed. 

"What the-" he fell off his chair. My eyes were wide with happiness,"Oh my gog! HEY!" 

He glared at me," Would you please get off of me," he demanded. His face was blushing a light red.  I stood up and jumped with glee. Karkat stared at me like I was crazy. The bell rung twice. 'That was quick...' I smiled and gathered my things. I logged out of my computer and tried to reach Karkat.

"Hey wait!" , I yelled. Karkat stopped in the hallway and turned around.

"What the fuck do-" I interrupted him.

"Sorry about the jumping and you falling thing. I am Karlie." I smiled. Karkat looked away and nodded his head.

"Yeah.  Yeah. I'm Karkat. It's a fucking pleasure to meet you," he stormed off.  I grinned and ran to the end of the hall. I saw my friend, Vanessa, waiting in the corner in front of the big window with Stephanie talking to her. 

"Hey guys! You're not going to believe this," Stephanie and I said in unison. 

"No you first," I said before she could say anything. Stephanie inhaled dramatically. 

"Okay! In Spanish, John Egbert was in the class. And Rebecca was assigned to help him around the school and help him in the classroom. John pulled her in the corner to meet  with Dave and Jade.  Well not that kind of way. But, freaking DAVE and JADE!" she said in one whole breath. My eyes widened. 'No flipping way!' 

"Are you serious?" Vanessa gasped. Stephanie nodded in response. 

"I just saw Eridan with Rebecca in the cafeteria. And Karkat is in my desktop publishing class." I pointed out. They both looked at me shocked. 

"So that is why you look so surprised this morning," Vanessa said," How can this happen? I mean it's a web-comic." her face showed confusion. We all thought about it for a quick few minutes, a deep silence in the hallways.

The bell rung twice.

"Oh shit-" I whispered," Sorry. Go to go." I ran to my next class, Math. 'She is right. How did this actually happen?' I thought.