Living the Homestuck Life~ 24

I apologize for the long update and to keep you guys waiting. And I am not dead or leaving you guys! T_T don't worry! 
BUT! 

 I WANNA LAY DOWN SOME SHIT OKAY GUYS

YOU SEE THAT VIDEO ON THE RIGHT!!!!! EVERYTIME YOU READ THIS OR IF YOU THINK OF IT 
THINKKKK OF THAT SONG! 
AND IF YOU DONT LIKE MICHEAL BUBLE I  M SO SO OR R Y BUT HIS VOICE IS MARVELOUS
SO PLEASE WATCH THAT GLORIOUS LYRIC VIDEO AND LET YOUR EARS REACH ITS CLIMAX BY HIS GOREGOUS VOOOIIICCCE
(unf)

AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SONG IS BASICALLY THIS FANFICTION 
(that is a sort of spoiler) THIS SONG GIVES ME SO MANY FEELS FOR HOMESTUCK AND THIS FANFICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE gAH T____T 

{External link my art page with a few fanart of the fanfict}
______________________________________

Cause you’re made of strength and mercy
And my soul is yours to save 
I know this much is true
When my world was dark and blue
I know the only one who rescued me was you
______________________________________

(Now for a visual poem when I hear this song...well more like a short little story! If you want to skip it you can, but it does have some spoilers in it!!!!! :D So if you like spoilers you can read it or just for the heck of it uwu)

As the writer closed her eyes visualizing the story in her head. She opened a journal and started to scribble the words telling everyone the reason why that not just a picture has a thousand words. Her world changed, everything around her, started to be the story in her mind. All her friends and loved ones joined in the fairy tale. All of them one of a kind to her eyes by her side helping her through the troubles. 
Here's to them, her friends there with her, through the lose and the pain they are still able and always to pull themselves through.  Always doing what they got to do - fight for each other's back. 
She held her brothern's hand as he trembled with fear, she told him that he is one of a kind and he will never be forgotten. The girl looked up in the sky, her figure floating as a ghost with her transparent tall moving underneath her, excluding the fact that she is a dog, she looked next to her seeing her other ghost-like friends, one of which is a bird. The bird looked at her nodding his head and the girl held his hand tightly with small tears running down her face telling him, "Thank god you're mine,
The angel dressed in armor, as known as the Knight, stood tall along side the Heir who was the fair in every fight
The Knight laid cold on the floor with a puddle of red resting underneath him, the Heir cried for help and sat next to the Knight in pain for her failure of protecting him. The Knight knew that she was his life and safe harbor.  
The girl knew of the Seer and Knight, her heart breaking to uneven pieces inside of her, her mind foggy and cloudy, with her eyes swollen, and her love being blind. 
****
As the Witch looked at the Knight, her heart beated fast and she poured her love down on him with a sealed kiss. The Prince woke up with the Maid knowing they're free from the danger and now risen up to wreck some shit. The Knight hugged the Witch once again telling her gratefully how he wanted to do this for many years that every single heart beat from him is for her to keep. *****
Towards the end, the Heir knew, that it will be all over soon. She told them her last good-bye and told the Knight that everyday with him and the others was the reason why she kept on breathing. A nice house appeared infront of her that glowed brightly. Her friends and the Heir opened the door hesitantly. The Heir looked back at her friends knowing she will not see them ever again thinking, "They're the reason that I'm feeling..." The Knight waved as the others did the same. She smiled and turned around. 

The writer opened her eyes with a loud gasp, it is now years in the future from the last time she started writing the story, everyone liked it and she liked it. She closed the book with big green bolded letters that readm "Living the Homestuck Life,". She heard her mother call out for her from downstairs. She smiled as a small tear streamed down her face, "....That it's safe to stay," 
Those were her last words. 

FIN
________________________________

Chapter 24

Sometime in the near future, Rebecca walked with her hands in her pockets as she stared down at the checkered floor. Her feet stepping on each white square as she softly whistled. Her eyes were a pale white and her skin was paler than usual – the sign of death. Her suit was yellow with a red lightening bolt on the left side of her chest (the opposite of her usual attire with the red suit and yellow lightening bolt). Mostly Rebecca’s fault why everyone died and she noted instantly that it was a doomed timeline before she died because she saw herself kill her, which caused a domino effect. She finally looked up at the bright blue sky sighing softly. Her almond hair moving softly with the wind, “Rebecca!” she heard a muffled call. She looked around her and over the horizon to see someone waving at her. She squinted her eyes and tried to focus. The figure ran towards her with the figure’s steps echoing. It was her lovely little Spencer. He was wearing his navy blue suit with the nice purple tie that had one big dark blue star on it. “Spencer,” Rebecca smiled warmly. Spencer hugged her firmly and looked up at her, “I was looking everywhere for you,”. Rebecca looked down and smiled, “I’m glad. Have you seen the others?” Spencer frowned and shook his head frantically. Spencer grabbed Rebecca’s arm and dragged her across the checkered ground. Rebecca felt heavy and down. After her death, she felt really dull (especially crept out that she is dead and still not six feet under. And also noted that this game does not allow that for some eerie reason). Then, they both finally made it above the hill to see plentiful of others, including themselves. Daves, Johns, Vanessas (only like one), Angelas, and others from doomed timelines (mostly) and other timelines that Rebecca doesn’t even know about.