Living the Homestuck Life ===> RECAP & UNDERSTANDING

Hello my fellow fans and people who are reading this. This is Rebecca, the author of this fanfiction! And this is going to be the first recap (understanding) for this fanfiction! Yay!~
IT GON BE GOOD AND LONGGGGGG! HOPY SHIT!
Oh, and I would like to mention before I get started that I had made a podcast on soundcloud of me ranting about this recap. Just endless info. So if you would like to check it out, it is in the external link! 

Okay, so where are we so far? Oh, right! At the beginning of the story, we have our characters: Rebecca, Vanessa, Katherine, Maggie, Angela, Karlie, Spencer (Soon after Chapter 1), and Stephanie (Very temporary she was introduced because of personal business). Rebecca is related to Spencer, they are both cousins. Rebecca is two years older than Spencer (and he is the youngest out of all the characters). Furthermore, when the characters go to school they find the characters from the webcomic Homestuck to be existent once Rebecca bumped into Eridan, found Karkat next to her locker, and seeing John in her Spanish class. Of course, the other characters have also witnessed  the characters in their classes like Karlie who saw Karkat in her Desktop Publishing class. However, Katherine, Karlie, and Maggie passed away during the Reckoning. When the three girls were at the back of the school, the roof collapsed on them and crushed them to death. Rebecca and her friends were devastated when all of them found out. (Rebecca was more pissed at herself for leaving them).

So, anyways, a few days later (quite quickly because of the escalation timing once the characters of joined the ATEB kids universe), Rebecca finds out the cause of the situation (or mostly the reader :P). Basically, some glitch had happened once the reality changed commenced in the "Homestuck Universe" game and some how intertwined with Rebecca's universe. However, at first it caused a doomed-timeline because Rebecca had the future vision of everyone dying when Jack Noir invaded inside her school. Although, when Davesprite checked up on Rebecca, he stated that other Jack Noir (his half that was stuck in the game and in her world) contacted her and showed what is about to come. But of course it didn't happen because Rebecca finally decided to play the game with the others progressively. (Let me explain: in the canon comic, they had to go through and follow the game's path, if not it will cause a doomed-timeline. At the start, when the BETA kids arrived at Rebecca's earth, they went against the game's path. So, Rebecca invisioned everyone dying at her school, etc. Then, later, when Rebecca was told not to play the game, but did it anyway {including her friends and Spencer}. They all went down the game's path in that world which fixed the doomed-timeline).  

Furthermore, when Rebecca was talking to Spencer, she said that she could see visions of the future without Prospit's eclipses. However, even in regualr dreams, Rebecca will have visions that are like collages. After the skating party, when Bro was dropping her off, she had a dream with Doc Scratch, the Ancestors, etc. All may be foreshadowing her future.
 So to get things straight, even though I didn't mention this, Rebecca can be considered a Prophet? But less of the fate stuff. Makes sense? No? Well, we're moving on! :)
 Which leads to Rebecca's ability, so of course she did mention that she does see dead people, but not as often as Aradia does, and she is able to see the future of her timeline or other timelines without the Eclipse in Prospit. (Like I mentioned before).

Then, later in the story, we start having some time skips to the future. Like Rebecca and Spencer fighting over the computer on writing the story, Vanessa and the Condesce when Vanessa was trapped, Rebecca's doomed-timeline self and Lord English, etc., etc. And as you read these time skips, you could see the relationships that escalated throughout the years. (For example, Karkat and Rebecca having a red/black relationship {spoiler}).

Talking about relationships! Dave and Rebecca have a close relationship. Rebecca sees Dave to be  "a knight in shining armor" and "her hero". However, Dave doesn't see this about himself even though he was really glad to hear it. And before, during Rebecca's birthday, Dave took the time to make remixes for her with her favorite songs and bought her favorite movie, "21 Jump Street". (Which they bothed watched afterwards when they were camping in the woods). Later, I show a hint of a crush that Spencer has on Miss Jade Harley. Where?, you might ask.
The scene before they went inside the spirograph where Spencer was staring at Jade and saying how beautiful her emerald eyes were and etc. And of course, you see the complicated relationship that Rebecca and Karkat have. Of course they bumped heads during the whole apocalypse because the both of them are loud, short-tempered, and stubborn. (Especially not understanding each other quite well. But you see some progress between them later). Vanessa and Rose have a nice relationship, more like a small friendship, that will soon become more closer during the game. And a small potential relationship with John and Angela (either red or friendship, you decide) when he handed (pun) her his double gloves. AND! Who couldn't forget birdboy and little Becs? Well, obviously they have more of a friendship than anything else. Davesprite was told to watch over Rebecca by future!Dave Strider during the whole mess that was occuring until Rebecca is able to make her sprite and let her own sprite guide her. Oh, and Rebecca and Jack Noir HATE each other's guts. :D For family matters, Rebecca is really, really protective over Spencer. This is because Spencer is the last family Rebecca has. Including Spencer, he looks up to Rebecca even though he won't mention it to her because he will be extremely embarrassed. Spencer and Rebecca may have the closest relationship in the story, and then it is Rebecca and her friends. They are like two...three peas in a pod!