Living the Homestuck Life ~ 19

Okay! Chapter 19 is uploaded! 
Next week: May have no update
The week after that, yes. 

Song Request 

Iridescents 
Linkin Park

(Do you guys even listen to the songs???? Oh well. You guys are missing out! :P)

**Warning** sad death drama stuff but a sort of happy ending

___________________

Chapter 19

The ground started to rumble and the pavement began to crack. “Uh, Rebecca. What is that?” Spencer pointed behind him. I turned around slowly bracing on what I was about to see. Creatures started to come out from the ground. However, not just any creatures you see in horror books or any other story. These creatures were specifically from Homestuck. And they were in all shapes and sizes. “Spencer, those are imps,” I said gawking at the imps emerging from the ground. I looked back in front of me and around noticing they surrounded us. Each one had a really bad under bite or nasty black-like goo coming from the corner of their mouth.
            The street in front of us was impossible to cross with our bikes. So it was decided that we have to ditch them. “Look, Spencer,” I grabbed his arm pulling him next to me. I whispered as quietly as possible, “We need to run,”

“Run?” he whispered back in shock, “But they’ll kill us,”

I looked at him in the eyes, showing him how serious I am being, “They’ll kill you if you are not fast enough. C’mon,” I grabbed his tiny wrist and we both took off running, leaving the bikes behind. Each imp chased after us when we were running for our lives. However, one large imp jumped in front of us. I bumped into his leg and fell on the ground with Spencer underneath me. “Oof,” we both groaned from the pain.

“Dang it Rebecca. Get your fat butt off of me,” Spencer mumbled underneath me. I glared at him in the corner of my eye, but I was too scared to bother with him because of the large imp towering over us. His teeth were sharp with one tooth chipped diagonally; black liquid droll drooped down from the corner of his mouth, his vulgar complexion will give you nightmares. He lifted his large hammer that was lounging by his side over his head and his low growl vibrated his chest that vibrated my ears. I stiffened and literally … life flashed before my eyes. ‘How did this happen? My life was so ordinary and boring. I am now fourteen god dammit! I’m starting to get tired of this shit. I am still young and I am about to die! By a fucking imp that was supposedly fictional!’ I looked down at Spencer who also had fright written all over his face. His large hazel eyes looked at me that pleaded for help. I looked back at the imp, but the sound of flesh being cut rung my ears. Black liquid goo flew all over the air and landed on both Spencer and me. “Ack! Gross!” Spencer said, spitting out black goo from his mouth. The large imp was cut in half with a Dave Strider confidently standing over his corpse. His red shirt slightly stained. “Dave,” I said in relief.

Dave jumped down and walked towards us reaching out both of his hands as his sword popped back in his strife specibus. I grabbed his hand with the resulting smack sound of the black liquid on both of our hands. “Thanks,” I said embarrassingly, “We would’ve been goners if you hadn’t done that,”

Dave only shrugged, “It’s no big. What are friends for, yo,” I looked at him with a small smile. “Okay, can we go? I do recall those things having more friends,” Spencer pitched in. Dave nodded and leaded the way. We both ran behind him. “Ah!” Spencer fell on the ground. A black tentacle grabbed his leg and started to drag him. “Spencer!” I yelled. I grabbed a large rock and smashed it on the tentacle. The imp screeched from pain and unwinds his tentacle from Spencer’s leg. “Spencer,” I said worriedly grabbing his hand helping him up, “Please be careful,” He only nodded in response. “Becs, c’mon. We need to -” Dave was cut off with a loud bang. All three of us turned around to see objects being thrown in the air. “Hey does it look like those things are heading towards us?”  I asked pointing at a car launching at us. “Yeah! Run!” Dave yelled taking off. I bolted, and then stopped to see Spencer standing there gawking at the flying car. I ran back and grabbed his wrist, “Run moron!”