Living the Homestuck Life ~ 20

Sorry for the long wait you guys. It's just that I lost the file so I had to retype it. It was ready for 7/26 it said the file wasn't found. And I did look everwhere ;( I had to retype it! 

Notice**
The updates will be slower because we are about to start the intermission with the characters. (Not the homestuck characters. However, they will be involved in some bits) 

The art is from lastingspectacle.tumblr.com! You should go follow her! She is amazing and her art is glorious! Thank you V!~ ;) 
           Rebecca is the Heir of Time
           Vanessa is the Rogue of Doom
And Karlie (the person that past away in the story...IM SO SORRY KARLIE!) is the Maid of Heart! uwu
 And that video is from HiyaJinxx and that is my HEADCANNON VOICE FOR DAVE!~~~

I Don't own HOMESTUCK or THE ARTWORK or THE SONG! I just own my story! Homestuck belongs to ANDREW HUSSIE AND ONLY THE HUSS! THE ARTWORK BELONGS TO LASTINGSPECTACLE AND ONLY HER! AND THE SONG BELONGS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER! *******

__________
Chapter 20

Your name is REBECCA. You are a very SOCIAL, HYPERACTIVE, SHORT-TEMPERED, WEIRD, AND DORKY to the MAX.  You have a passion over things THAT AREN’T REAL. However, you pretty much DON’T CARE AND JUST GO ALONG WITH IT. You are fond of many things from WEIRD JAPANESE CARTOONS to SUPERHERO COMICS. You really like SCI-FI 80’s MOVIES and MECHA MOVIES. And from things that gets you pumping, SWEDISH TECHNO MUSIC can give you the what’s-what. Nevertheless, when you are FEELING ROCK N’ ROLL, you jam out on your KICKASS GUITAR!  You mostly like ART but your HORRIBLY DRAWN DRAWINGS really make you want to cringe and cry. You are AWESOME when it comes to those DATING SIMS GAMES. Most of the time you SPEND ALL DAY on your KICKASS BLOG, WEBSITES, AND SOCIAL NETWORKING PROFILES.

            What will you do?

* * *

“God! That was such a great movie! Wasn’t it Dave?” I said closing my laptop. He didn’t respond, “Dave?” I heard a soft snore coming from next to me. I looked and saw Dave sleeping soundly. I giggled, “Good night,” I crawled to my backpack and placed my laptop in it. I zipped it up and dragged it back with me to use it as a pillow.  

I looked around and noticed pixel-like bubbles were above everyone’s head that showed either Prospit or Derse. Dave’s bubble popped up and it showed a little dark purple moon. 

 I drifted into sleep, my eyes finally closing. The darkness started to faintly turn gold and bright. I was finally awakening in Prospit.

Angela P.O.V

“Whoa,” you looked around and couldn’t believe your eyes. It was purple everywhere, towers stood tall around you, and small black soldiers stared at you.  “Hello!” you smiled and waved. You walked down the bridge, looked over the kingdom, and noticed two people walking below you. “Is that …” you squinted your eyes and tried to focus. It was. It was Dave and Rose walking underneath you. You ran to the other side of the bridge and called out for them. They looked up and around confused. “Rose! Dave! It’s me Angela!” you waved at them! You ran to the staircase and went up to meet them. “Angela, it is a pleasure to see you here,” Rose smiled. “The same to you Rose,” You hugged her. “Hey you guys!” they heard a voice call out. You turned around and saw your friend, Vanessa, running towards you and your friends. “Vanessa!” You grinned and waved. “Hey, what do you know, it’s a little reunion,” Dave joked. Rose elbowed him and smiled at Vanessa, “Vanessa! Hello!” Vanessa smiled and waved. You jumped excitedly, “It’s so great to see all of you guys! We are Derse buddies,” You giggled.

“But where is Rebecca and that little kid?” Dave questioned.

“Obviously they’re in Prospit smart one,” Rose replied.

“Shut up Rose. No one likes a smart ass,” Dave crossed his arms.

You giggled, “So that means she gets to see John and Jade!”

Vanessa nodded, “Precisely. Isn’t she lucky?”