Prologue

This is a late prologue that I decided to add to the story. The reason why I have decided to write this was 1) there will be an epilogue 2) give a nice serious introduction to the story and 3) a nice way to show you guys what is what. 
(Trust me, the next chapters will be totally out there! It's like Homestuck. The beginning is so weird and just stupid then when it gets to almost the middle -- BOOM! Just chaos! That is what this fanfiction is pretty much about...) 
____________________________________________

Prologue 

        A young girl walks down the wet sidewalk underneath the gray sky that poured down onto the earth. She was surrounded by tall, towering buildings that gave the signature look of Downtown Houston. The small drops of rain colliding with her shirt and hair. The rush of people passing by her to go to their own destinations. The young girl was not overwhelmed by the crowded sidewalks and streets as she still wore a smile on her face. The longer it took, the more impatient she was for her to read the update that had came out this morning. She started to recently read this webcomic that her friends had told her about. So far it is getting pretty exciting for this young girl's taste. She bubbled inside with excitement as she had so many ideas of stories to do or ideas what the next update could possibly be! 

                "Can't wait to read it!" she said delightfully with a smile.

        Although, her excitement was interrupted, she had to rush even faster to her house because the rain is now pouring even more. The young girl cursed under her breath because of her forgetting to bring the umbrella from her house. She grabbed her backpack and brought it over her head to protect herself from getting more soaked than before. She looked up at the sky and saw a big white flash with a resulting crack of thunder. She squeaked and closed her eyes tightly.
        Without paying any attention to what was in front of her, she bumped into a man who was late to his next meeting. She dropped the backpack that was once over head onto the floor. She mumbled an apology and waited for the man to glare over his shoulder at her. He didn't do that. He was still. The phone that was still pressed against his ear was silent and the words that were coming from his mouth disappeared.  The young girl gave a puzzeling look at the man in front of her. 

        She hesitantly tapped his shoulder and called for his attention, "Excuse me, sir?" 

The man didn't reply. The girl walked in front him and realized that his face was frozen stiff. His mouth was still agape and his face showed distress as if his boss was yelling at him. The girl rose a brow and then noticed at the corner of her eye from a single glance that everyone around the man were still. She looked up at the sky and saw a small raindrop slowly drop close to her face. It stopped. 

        "What the...heck?" she mumbled, staring cross-eyed at the raindrop close to her nose. 

She raised her hand and flicked the waterdrop. The small raindrop burst slowly into smaller balls of water from the resulting flick of her finger. She turned around and saw the crowded center packed with statues. Each person and child were frozen as if on a photograph. 

        The young girl eased her way through the ground slowly and stared at each person she was walking by as if expecting them to blink or move again. However, something else was beginning to move. She looked down on to the ground as her legs began to shake. The ground began to rumble and quake. 

                "Repopulate! Reproduction! Genesis!" she heard loud voice yell. 

She turned around as her body began to rumble with the movements of the pavement. She noticed a swarm of frogs were flooding down the sidewalks and streets. The young girl screamed and began to run the opposite direction. She raced through the small spaces between the frozen people as fast as she can. She turned into another street and it was completely empty.