Living the Homestuck Life ~ 21

WHELP! Here's another update! 
Vote and Comment! 

External Link of the music box melody! 

----> reference of the FLASH SPEED SUIT! 
don't own the art! Its just a little visual of the looks!

Chapter 21

            “Becca are we there yet?” Spencer whined.

            “If you keep asking that I am going to throw you across this block,” I groaned, rubbing the temples on my forehead.

            Spencer and I have been walking for over two hours, there were no imps in sight, and we were close to the spirograph. We are somewhere in Main Street of Downtown and it was barren. Papers were rolling across the street and distant sounds of car alarms were ringing the air.

            I heard a few crunches and unwrapping paper. “What the-” I turned around to see Spencer eating a Crunch chocolate bar.

            “When did you have food!” I yelled at him, stopping in my tracks.
His left cheek was bulging out because of the large amounts of sweets in his mouth, “Whut? I hab it fob a while,” he said, finally swallowing the chocolate goodness.

            “Wait, so all that crunching was you?” I trembled in anger, “You know how long I was starving!”

            “You never told me!” He said pouting and crossing his arms, “And I won’t give you any, anyway!” He stuck out his tongue that had smudges of chewed up chocolate.

“Gross,” I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk. Spencer threw the wrapper behind him and started to follow behind me.

“Uh oh,” he said.

“What is it now?” I asked him frustratingly.

I turned around and saw a pain expression on his face and his arms wrapped around his abdominal. “What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly, my anger washing away. My hands resting on his shoulders.

“My stomach is hurting. I need to use the restroom,” He said groaning. His stomach slightly growled.

“That’s what you get for eating a lot of sweets in the morning Spence,” I replied looking around Main Street for a store with a restroom. Then, just a few feet away, I spotted a Subway.

“Here!” I said grabbing his wrist and dragging him to the restaurant.

He ran to the bathroom and disappeared behind the door. I waited beside the men’s door. “Are you okay!” I yelled through the door. “Yeah,” I heard his muffled reply.

I walked to the counter and noticed fresh food. I inhaled the sweet scent of Subway. I never was a fan of Subway, but if you haven’t had any breakfast, Subway sounds pretty good. I jumped over the counter and grabbed some sandwich meat and buns. I made a couple of sandwiches that were just plain and dry. I placed them in my lappack that had another compartment. In addition, who can forget some drinks? So I grabbed some water bottles and apple juice. “Now, we are ready for the day,”  I said smiling. My cellgoggles binged and vibrated. I put them on and noticed it was Spencer.

[AM] adventurousMonkey started pestering [TM] timenamicMelody

AM: becca??
AM: um..i need help right now.
TM: :T
TM: What is wrong?
TM: I’m not wiping your butt okay?
AM: what!
AM: NO! NO! I need..um..toilet paper
TM: okay?
TM: Why didnt you check before….>_>
AM: i had to rush okay!!
TM: whats with the weird chumhandle???
AM: SHUT UP!!!! just get me some toilet paper please!!
TM: :/
TM: Fine ill check the girls restroom okay?
TM: Just give me a few seconds
AM: THANK YOU!
TM: Yeah

[TM] timenamicMelody ceased pestering [AM] adventurousMonkey

I rested my goggles on the top of my head and strapped on my lappack. I sighed and went inside the girls restroom. I pushed open each stall door and noticed most of the stalls didn’t have any toilet paper. “Jeez, the faculty really need to shape up,” I mumbled. I went to the biggest stall and spotted two rolls of toilet paper. I kept one just in case Spencer needed it in the future. ‘God, he is so embarrassing,’ I thought to myself.

I walked into the boys restroom and handed the toilet paper under the stall to Spencer. “Here,” I said. He quietly thanked me and finally flushed the toilet.

“Done?” I asked him.

I was waiting beside the sinks impatiently. “Much better,” he smiled as he washed his hands.

“I got some water for you so you wouldn’t get too dehydrated,” I said.

“Thank you,” he smiled.

I pushed the door open and heard a low growl. I closed it slightly and peeked through the crack. I noticed three imps walking around the front area of Subway. “Shit,”

“What is it?” Spencer said.

“Shush,” I whispered, “There’s imps,”

I peeked again and noticed two of them were small and one of them were medium size. In addition, I noticed one of them were carrying one of Spencer’s candybars. Spencer peeked underneath my arm. I glared down at him and he stared up sheepishly, “What? I was hungry,”

“Well, thanks to your stupid hunger, they followed us!” I whispered-yelled at him.

He cringed, but shrugged his shoulders.

“What are we going to do?” he asked me.
I closed the door and laid a finger on my chin thinking. “We need to sneak past them,” I said.

 I opened the door slowly to let Spencer through first. He slowly walked across the hall and hid behind a chair. Then I walked slowly and tiptoeing, but I noticed Spencer’s expression changed to pure horror. His arm trembled up as he tried to point. ‘Behind you,’ he mimed. I froze and turned around leisurely. I felt gooey liquid on my shoulder. I looked up and noticed a large nasty looking imp gazing down at me. It rumbled and snarled. Some of the goo landed on my cheeks. “Uh, hi,” I smiled awkwardly. I slowly turned my head at Spencer and yelled, “Spencer! Run!”

Spencer stood up and took off dashing without a second glance. I noticed the two small imps that jumped on the tables and glanced at Spencer who ran out of the restaurant. They hopped down and tracked behind him. “Ah!” I heard his inaudible scream, “Get away from me you weird things!”

( A/N Start some Strife Music!) 

I looked back at the imp and I noticed his large hand rising up in the air. “Uh oh,” His large hand hit the side of my body, which launched me across the building. My body crashed through the window and plummeted onto the concrete.

I groaned in pain, “Ow. Ow. Ow. That…hurt,” I gritted my teeth. I turned to my side and rested on my forearm. I looked up and saw the imp jump through the window and lumber towards me. I slowly reached my arm up and behind me to grab my sword, but I couldn’t grip anything. “What the heck?” I looked around me and noticed my lappack a few feet away from me, “Shit,” I puffed.

The imp grabbed my face that suffocated me. It picked me up, my legs kicking, and my fist punching his hand. It had no effect on him.  It again flung me across the street, my body screaming in pain as I tumbled on the path. I landed on my face. I tasted blood in my mouth and irritating ringing resounded in my ears. I shook my head, planted my hands on the street, and slowly tried to get myself up. I spit blood and I rested on my knees, my legs trembled as I tried to stand, and I turned around. “You…bastard,” I breathed out in pain. My shoulders hung and my arms felt heavy. “No one,” I pointed at him, my hand throbbing, “No one. No one! Touches my face!” I looked at my wrist and set the time watch to three seconds, “Let’s see if less than three seconds is enough to kill you,”